Reviews for Southern Comforts
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Awesome plz update
Brazen Hussy chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Merle does like to push people, but the Gov throws him into relief by being such a massive tool. Update soon please!
JustAGirlWithALoveForFiction chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Loving the story. I love Woodbury stories and merle is awesome. Thanks!

nefieslab chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Wow this was a quick update for this section of the site :D

Well let's kick this off with things I thought you did well :D

Good characterisation on Merle, showing that he'll help up to a point but is still a bit rough around the edges when it comes to company :P

Good work making Aubrey even more like the believable leader :D
Built well on the foundation you set during the first chapter :D
After all, no one 'just knows' how to negoatiate when they have no experience of it in the past and that was conveyed well here

The Governor... Bit too early for him to be hitting the sauce in such a noticable way to me but other than that I think you hit him dead on :D
And who knows, maybe your version of The Governor is always a hard drinker? I don't know yet :P

But overall another good chapter of a story that shows a very nice alternate way for Woodbury to have been built :D
Brazen Hussy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oooh okay, definitely want to read more. Interesting character in Aubrey, and a different starting situation to what you often see. I wonder who this one handed man could be though? He sounds hot... ;)
babydake93 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
really liking your story so far please update soon :) x
nefieslab chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Ah another Walking Dead story is it now? :D
A Merle one? :P
I'll try not to late my opinion of him influence my review :P

Is good story so far :D

Good characterisation on Aubrey :D
I liked how she was less of a 'instantly awesome' leader and more of a 'reluctant' leader
I happen to think the second group of leaders would be the best in the land of zombies :P

Nice group dynamics for Aubrey's group :3
The little interaction between Katie and Aubrey, the lack of solidarity about who the true leader of the group is when talking about Alexander

The confrontation was also good
Liked the way you showed that Aubrey and Katie disagreed on it :)
Many authors just make everyone have the same opinion, even if it's extreme, just to save time and you didn't so well done :D

All in all a good chapter and good story so far :D
I hope we get to see more of the group dynamics from Aubrey's group :D