Reviews for Maybe Next Year
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
this was so sweet to read! I'm grinnin like a geek, this is so cute! me loves!
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow, brilliant.
Ryan Stoppable chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I really liked this. The thing about Phineas and Isabella's relationship is that it is built on a strong foundation of friendship, caring and respect. Your fic nails that dynamic brilliantly. (And while certainly not quickly enough for Isabella, who seems to want Phineas to marry her RIGHT NOW, once their relationship does move to the next level, that foundation will make it all the more successful in the long run.)
ItWon'tLetMeDeleteMyAccount chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
... Whoa. That. Was. Brilliant. And it is SO going in my favorites! Beautiful job! I LOVE it!

Frodo the Second
PianoMan5 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I was going to say the same thing: The best things are often the little ones, like you did here. Amazing job, I enjoyed reading this immensely.
Random Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I cried. Thank you for that little moment. I love the stories that give a little twist to your heart...After Valentine's, a day I dread, this was perfect.
Whythis chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Perfection. I loved it. Just amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was great! believe that it is my favorite Valentines Day fan fiction yet. I love those small moments too. They are the ones that always get stuck in my brain!
Sabrina06 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
And sometimes people expect too much out of someone. Just accept them for who they are.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I really liked this. It was too sweet! Here, have a well deserved cookie! God bless you!
Ary chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Yeah, I probably should be logged in and such. It'd probably be so much easier. Eh, but that's making everything easy. What's the fun in that?

Hi, it's A Reviewing Reader whose name was cut short. /:

I agree with you on the issue of Valentine's Day. It's . . . not my favorite holiday, but, as Phineas put it so aptly and bluntly (I think that's the right use of "aptly"...), "...who doesn't like chocolate, right?" Yet, the sweets remind me that I don't have a Valentine, and I drown myself in sugar...

Anyway. Phinbella is the best couple for this holiday, and this fic proved it. Like you said, or...I said?, it's about the little things that make everything so worthwhile. (:

The entire story I was smiling and saying, "Aw." Everyone was staring at me like I was a weirdo. Then again, I am fairly weird...

Again, anyway. This is my first review for ANY Fanfiction in the last two months because I've been super busy and Fanfiction has just NOT been on the top of my priority list... -le sigh- (I have updated stuff, but not read or replied to messages. I think my other author friends think I'm dead or kidnapped...O_O)

The overall meaning of this long tirade, or rant, or ramblings (whatever you call this) is that I really liked this. Great way to jump back into Fanfiction after my crazy long hiatus from it. So, thank you.

Happy Valentine's Day/Eat Sweets Day!

Ary