Reviews for A Song for the Heartsore and War-Weary
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 7/11
Loved it!
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 5/12
I love this. So so so much. I really like how Marco slowly recovers from his depression. This is beautifully written. :)
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 5/12
You write so wonderfully; the characters truly come alive.
Love the way you came at this from Marco's pov. I love seeing Luffy's craziness from an outsider's perspective.

Thanks for sharing!
Fae chapter 1 . 4/21
This was absolutely beautiful! Firstly, I am in tears thanks to this, so I hope you take responsibility and write more! Secondly, and on a more critical vein, the pacing from Marco's pov was REALLY well done and the order you followed as he met the people who reminisced about Luffy was perfect. Loved your work and can't wait to see more!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 3/29
Nicely written and with perhaps some unexpected relevance given the events of recent chapters. Thank you for posting!
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 2/26
This was so good! I really like hearing about the amazing things that Luffy's crew does from the perspective of another character. Like, imagine just hearing about all the impossible things they pull off! It would be unbelievable! I really like how you wrote Marco in this as at first just drifting along and then drifting with purpose. Really uplifting! My favorite line is "I don't know what happened but... I think I'm stalking your brother" That is just amazingly hilarious! Fantastic choice to use it in the description because I'm sure there were many more like me who were drawn in by that line.
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 2/23
Geirhildur chapter 1 . 2/13
I really, really like this story. It's the second re-read and it's still as lovely. It somehow resonates with me that Luffy would lift people out of grief even without being there. So, thanks for writing this story.
Seablue21 chapter 1 . 1/19
I loved this! This was such a neat perspective :)
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 1/19
This was wonderful to read, thank you for sharing it! This is one of the few stories featuring Marco that I truly enjoyed. And his unintentional adventure learning about the Strawhat Crew's exploits was very well thought out.

Thanks and take care x
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Cool..
Escha chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
i wonder what ace would feel if he knew marco's stalking haha! he'd probably go, "i told you my little brother was awesome!" :D thanks for this!
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Awww! This was so sweet:D
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
This is absolutely beautifully written! It's in character and I love how you slowly trail through meeting everyone, including even two Straw Hats (even if they're kinda the ishy Straw Hats).
lany-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Thank you so much for this beautiful story!