Reviews for A Song for the Heartsore and War-Weary
94Insane chapter 1 . 19h
Oh muy god. That was amazing. Heart breaking, but amazing. I really liked how you wrote marco. I only wish he actually met the straw hats. But the story was flawless. I loved it. Too bad it is a one shot. Please, do write more. You are great at it.
guest chapter 1 . 8/16
that was great!
very moving, the way marco met everybody the strawhats helped!
Deer Panda chapter 1 . 7/13
this was so beautifully written and I love this very muchtbh I still cant stand to watch ace's death scene and I really like how marco slowly recover from his loss after following strawhat's journey, this is really heartwarming and duh im in tears, thank you~~
1 One Piece Fan chapter 1 . 4/23
heh cute
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 1/8
I love outsider POVs. They don't understand why or how but are either confused or fascinated
I love how you made it so that Marco kept going in way because of Luffy
Keep on the writes
imadetiramisu chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Wow. I love stories about Marco. I'm wondering when in the One Piece manga is Marco and the rest of the Whitebeard pirates going to show up... hope it happens soon! And loved the cameo from all the characters the strawhats encountered in the past :) nice story!
the wizards-mafia chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Okay, where do I even begin? I guess first of all, this was absolutely beautifully written and I would love to read anything else you write and secondly, this fic just gives me FEELS yaknow? Like, I have it bookmarked and every time I read the title it just gives me this warm, bittersweet feeling inside that I can't really put in words but which just fits this arc perfectly so thank you for sharing your amazing gift with us!
guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
marco must've been so lonely, and sad, and depressed :(

leave it to luffy to heal a broken heart without him being present or even realize.

Love this!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Loved it!
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
I love this. So so so much. I really like how Marco slowly recovers from his depression. This is beautifully written. :)
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
You write so wonderfully; the characters truly come alive.
Love the way you came at this from Marco's pov. I love seeing Luffy's craziness from an outsider's perspective.

Thanks for sharing!
Fae chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
This was absolutely beautiful! Firstly, I am in tears thanks to this, so I hope you take responsibility and write more! Secondly, and on a more critical vein, the pacing from Marco's pov was REALLY well done and the order you followed as he met the people who reminisced about Luffy was perfect. Loved your work and can't wait to see more!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Nicely written and with perhaps some unexpected relevance given the events of recent chapters. Thank you for posting!
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
This was so good! I really like hearing about the amazing things that Luffy's crew does from the perspective of another character. Like, imagine just hearing about all the impossible things they pull off! It would be unbelievable! I really like how you wrote Marco in this as at first just drifting along and then drifting with purpose. Really uplifting! My favorite line is "I don't know what happened but... I think I'm stalking your brother" That is just amazingly hilarious! Fantastic choice to use it in the description because I'm sure there were many more like me who were drawn in by that line.
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 2/23/2016