Reviews for A Song for the Heartsore and War-Weary
Tutubui7 chapter 1 . 11/6
Beautiful and heartbreaking story !
I like Marco ! He is so cool ! But it's so sad that he lost two of his brothers and his captain...
I love how you write this story ! It's awesome that Luffy's adventures heal Marco !

Hope you will write more of those kind of story !
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 5/28
This was lovely.
l chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
Nice! Marco heals with the help of Luffy's stories ;)
ApatheticGamer chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
Beautiful story! I loved Marco's thoughts on Luffy!
River king chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
Great! I love the story!
SweetOmegas chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Wooooowww... that was really good! Keep it up!
Mukuro Setsu chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Is Marco joining Jozu and Vista’s crew?
94Insane chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Oh muy god. That was amazing. Heart breaking, but amazing. I really liked how you wrote marco. I only wish he actually met the straw hats. But the story was flawless. I loved it. Too bad it is a one shot. Please, do write more. You are great at it.
guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
that was great!
very moving, the way marco met everybody the strawhats helped!
Deer Panda chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
this was so beautifully written and I love this very muchtbh I still cant stand to watch ace's death scene and I really like how marco slowly recover from his loss after following strawhat's journey, this is really heartwarming and duh im in tears, thank you~~
dontaskk chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
heh cute
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I love outsider POVs. They don't understand why or how but are either confused or fascinated
I love how you made it so that Marco kept going in way because of Luffy
Keep on the writes
imadetiramisu chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Wow. I love stories about Marco. I'm wondering when in the One Piece manga is Marco and the rest of the Whitebeard pirates going to show up... hope it happens soon! And loved the cameo from all the characters the strawhats encountered in the past :) nice story!