Reviews for A Song for the Heartsore and War-Weary
That was wonderfully heart-wrenching. Thank you for this beautiful piece!
Wordlet chapter 1 . 5/17
My fav one-shot, love you for evs, this is so beautiful. I read this when I want to feel good. I honnestlly don't have a better word then good, it doesn't make me happy (because poor Marco :0) but it doesn't make me cry either (cause its got those great lines like where the old bar lady "may have a few years left in her after all"), it's just right. So thank you, because this is epic.
Reader chapter 1 . 4/25
Just popping in to tell you this is honestly one of my favourite One Piece fics ever written. I tried to think of something more to say can't really find anything more, this is just one beautiful piece of literature.
Anji chapter 1 . 4/24
Wow. Just wow. This story really made me feel like crying as it shows Marco's two years of mourning and getting back up again by seeing the entire world again on his own. If he happens to run into Luffy's route of journey, then good for the man he needs some hope after what happened at Marineford! TAT That was so sweet though as he listens to the stories of Luffy's and the Mugiwara crew and how they SAVED lives and countries!:) This was beautifully written!
Superpower Lottery chapter 1 . 4/24
Everything that addresses Marineford in any way is pretty likely to make me cry, so all I can say is that this made me cry for a looot of reasons.
Great story.
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/19
If by any chance Marco become some sort of a stalker and rabid fanboy of Luffy like Bartolomeo, man, is he in for big supprise. Since Luffy has the Devil's luck and a magnet for trouble himself. And I'm supprised that Lola did not as Marco to marry her hahah.
Great story, I love it a lot! Thank you for sharing this.
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was very beautifully written :) It made me smile sadly and really feel for Marco. I also loved the idea of Marco ending up following the route the Straw Hats took, meeting all the people they met and helped and mate friends with :D

Such a sad yet heart warming story! It makes me want to check out what else you've written. :) Which I shall do promptly.
PJO is the best chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This is the type of story I really wanted to read.
Someone, anyone just travelling around and hearing about all or at least most of Luffy's weird and wonderful exploits.
This story is great hope you write something else to!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Lovely bittersweet and sad introspective story. Thank you for sharing.
Luce-san chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Hehe. I really liked this story! I think you should have mentioned sky island, not sure how tho. I think its funny that he met all those people.
Ayz283 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love the story. It's bittersweet and interesting and incredibly written. Good job
thakidisbac chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
*tear* I love how we got to see how Marco reacts to Ace's little rowdy brother...i hope Oda does something like this for a cover page
general yumi chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I really love this! Great job!
ChelsMels chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Hello, just wanted to let you know how much I love reading this piece. From time to time, I'll open this story up from my Fav list and reread it and without fail - it makes my eyes glisten every time I read it.
You did a good job capping the StrawHats' journey and their impact on the locals. Love it! 3
0Chrissie0 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014