Reviews for The Great Pretender
NobodyCrys chapter 1 . 11/23
noo update for 2 year D: nuu
I shall never be able to finish this wonderful story *crys in corner*
sakura121 chapter 4 . 10/25
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 4 . 10/25
Love the story so far but I want more...Please
Difying Gravity chapter 2 . 6/13
Usami just dropped the bomb on Misaki like.
Sure I'll act as your partner for you. #Shokedasfuck
Raiza chapter 4 . 1/11
Please finish this story. I like where its going and love your style of writing. Please continue it
ili777 chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Ah no, seeing how this is going Misaki's feelings will get crused when he learns about the book.
It's a very nice story and I can't wait to see the two of them interact and -hopefully- fall in love with each other. I bet both will be in denial at first.
When you got time, please update :)
Katie chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Your stories are absolutely breathtaking! They are beyond amazing and you've uploaded so many! I've been reading your stories for a while and still have much catching up to do. Although this one hasn't been uploaded in a while it's still one of my favourites. Keep up the great work!
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Please continue this story! It's really good and I absolutely love it! You're an amazing writer, and although you mentioned that English is not your first language (which I'm guessing is Japanese?), you writer better than a lot of native English-speakers I know!

PS. Out of all the authors on , you write the best yaoi stories! :P
TheDinosaurKitty chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I hope you'll update this
Albel Venex chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Loving this fic. The fact that Usami is using Misaki as book material is really a twist. I really wanna know what's going to happen next. Please update soon! :) Poor Misaki getting beat by his father like that...
Kasumi-chan19 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! :D This is an amazing story and I just have to see what happens! Keep writing, and I'll definitely keep reading! :D
FanficFinatic2 chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
This is a really good story and my god I can't believe Akihiko is a gay hater! Lol great job.
KissKiss73 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Usami is a total prick. Just using him for a book, it pisses me off, but I do like this story.
KissKiss73 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
I really like this, please update soon:)
thin-ice chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Love this soon much, you've had me on the edge of a chair for too long! I can't wait til an update its so good
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »