Reviews for Special Place
ShadowZCL chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Really great collection, I like your style, and how youu keep each character's personality
great stories!all of them really funny and swet by their own
keep up the good work!
Bo chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Aww this story is heart-warming, it seems more subtle than the other stories (also, eevee is my favourite pokemon too :3)
Bo chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Don't sell yourself short! I think this story was pretty good, it even had a lot funny stuff in it :D
Bo chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
awesome! you actually did your research. And i didn't even notice the story was so long, it was really fun to read :D
Bo chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
this story is just as sweet as the last one! what a good idea to make a compilation and make the titles match :)
Bo chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
AWW, this story is so sweet! I didn't expect you to be good at romance too!
NoProb101 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I LOVED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE! KIAHHHHHHH! SO KAWAII!
SPECIAL, OLDRIVAL, NANGAQUEST, FRANTIC, AND AGENCY! *smiles like an insane person* AMAZINGLY AWESOME AND ASTOUNDING!
I can say that I enjoyed the Commoner too, despite the fact that I support Haughty. XD
THESE WERE ALL AO BEAUTIFUL! X'D
diehard117 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
wow these storys were really something i hoped you maked more of these.
TopazSunshine chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
OMYGOSH! I was ready to declare the MangaQuest story as my favourite out of all these little oneshots, but THIS, is now officially my favourite.

ESPECIALLY THIS PART:

"Why is this your favorite place?" She asked curiously.

"Because, this is the place where I first laid my eyes on you."

All the fangirl feels :'D It was so cliche, but then I LOVE cliche endings. (... did that even make sense?)

AgencyShipping FTW!
TopazSunshine chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
KYAAAA! Diamond you are such a gentleman :D I want a necklace made out of shells now too... :P
TopazSunshine chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
FranticShipping FTW! Like I mentioned in my message, this was amazing :D
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Aaaaaaaaaawwwwww how precioooooooooous
Amy47101 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I love this story. AGENCYSHIPPING 4EVER
Republic Empire chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
This story chapter is really good. I love how you present these two characters I don't know since I stop continuing Pokemon Adventures after HGSS chapter. I hope for the best that you will finish your first fanfic.
Michelle chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Cute!
I liked it!
And yay cookie and hugs you back!
*smiles*