Reviews for The Model and the Courier
i ea insane bearded goliath as insane bearded goldfish. Woke up the nurse and the rest of the patients in my wing.
Little.Ms.Lonely chapter 7 . 5/23
This is great and I look forward to more.
sjsreader chapter 7 . 4/11
Why has it been two years since this wonderful story has been updated? WHY? Please, if you can find it within you, UPDATE THIS! I want to know what happens next! Jack is freaking amazing, and his creative language and sarcastic/humorous streak has me laughing stitches. I want to see Bunny actually get along with Jack, and I want to know what the heck UST is!
Nice placement of Tooth and Baby Tooth! What's Jamie going to do? How will it affect the story?
Fantastic job! Please update!
I.am.DivergentMortalWhovian chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
This is me bugging the hell outta you cause you said that you would update, I quote, "this Tuesday or every other Tuesday" and just what the date is? Yup! The end of the next year, 2015! The last updated I saw was 11 Febuary 2014... sooo... Yep.

By the way, awesome story so far! love the characters, especially Jamie, HE'S SO CUUUUTEEE! Please update? *puppy eyes* I need to know the end of the story... It can't just stop like this right?
Spider and the Fly chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
This story's really good!
I have some questions though: is The Mouse a character from RotG I just don't know about?
Is Jack unable (for traumatic reasons or something) to go on the ice?
Is there something wrong with Jack's family? Is that why he left?
Why does he want to be a writer?
Please update! X)
Simon chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
As North and Baby watched in stunned silence the little golden make up fellow gave them a sly wink and swaggered away.

Swaggered away.

Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Love the idea! :)
yuki chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Aww man, I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
WTH its been 2years not 2 weeks
Amia chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Awwww they're so damn cute buT YOU DISSAPEARED AGAIN PANICKING NOW
Wolf154657 chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Updatee So cute!
Alysiana chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
*Bugging, Bugging* Not panicking but wanting an update.
This is a really well done AU and I am looking forward to reading more. Just so you know, Australians don't speak like that.
Trust me, I know.
We got really annoyed at the move. We have Easter Bilbies and rabbits are shot as pests... Just think about that...
*bunny tries to go "home" and gets shot at while people scream "get out, you ruddy American imposter!" And the Easter Bilby smiles cheekily and waves*
Alysiana
Me myself and I chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Love love love it want more please love the jokes and snarky comments and the replacement words love how you mix all the chariters so well will definitely be keeping tabs on this one and this is my second review ever so if that counts as anything keep going you must you must oh and LOVE it all of it
Raven Nightshade chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Please continue omfg I love it! Amazing job on this fanfic! I love your other ROTG ones for jacks accent ;)