Reviews for The Model and the Courier chapter 7 . 11/1
This is me bugging the hell outta you cause you said that you would update, I quote, "this Tuesday or every other Tuesday" and just what the date is? Yup! The end of the next year, 2015! The last updated I saw was 11 Febuary 2014... sooo... Yep.

By the way, awesome story so far! love the characters, especially Jamie, HE'S SO CUUUUTEEE! Please update? *puppy eyes* I need to know the end of the story... It can't just stop like this right?
Spider and the Fly chapter 7 . 5/13
This story's really good!
I have some questions though: is The Mouse a character from RotG I just don't know about?
Is Jack unable (for traumatic reasons or something) to go on the ice?
Is there something wrong with Jack's family? Is that why he left?
Why does he want to be a writer?
Please update! X)
Simon chapter 7 . 4/7
As North and Baby watched in stunned silence the little golden make up fellow gave them a sly wink and swaggered away.

Swaggered away.
Swaggered away.

What is this company?
*eyebrow wiggling*
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 4/3
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 3/23
Love the idea! :)
yuki chapter 7 . 2/21
Aww man, I hope you update soon.
WTH its been 2years not 2 weeks
Amia chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Awwww they're so damn cute buT YOU DISSAPEARED AGAIN PANICKING NOW
Wolf154657 chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Updatee So cute!
Alysiana chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
*Bugging, Bugging* Not panicking but wanting an update.
This is a really well done AU and I am looking forward to reading more. Just so you know, Australians don't speak like that.
Trust me, I know.
We got really annoyed at the move. We have Easter Bilbies and rabbits are shot as pests... Just think about that...
*bunny tries to go "home" and gets shot at while people scream "get out, you ruddy American imposter!" And the Easter Bilby smiles cheekily and waves*
Me myself and I chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Love love love it want more please love the jokes and snarky comments and the replacement words love how you mix all the chariters so well will definitely be keeping tabs on this one and this is my second review ever so if that counts as anything keep going you must you must oh and LOVE it all of it
Raven Nightshade chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Please continue omfg I love it! Amazing job on this fanfic! I love your other ROTG ones for jacks accent ;)
icefiresky chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
hey I am now panicking its been 8 months and I was hoping to see an update soon I really like this fic.
CutieCrush500 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Can't wait 4 more. Sooo good!
KrazyKay24 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
you have some mad skills!