Reviews for A Guardian Angel
justsomerandomg chapter 3 . 5/19
awsome
The Story Siren chapter 95 . 11/6/2017
I Cannot wait for the next update! Oh my GLOB do I love this story. I found it Yesterday and haven’t put it down since!
bakedjellyfish chapter 95 . 10/27/2017
I am honestly so hapoy this story is still going. Ive been following this for years now and i couldnt tell you how many times ive read it. You are an amazing writer and i i hope this story never ends
WrittenPerfection chapter 95 . 10/1/2017
Yayyyy! New chapter! Honestly, it was only a matter of time before Ash actually put his hands on Marcy. Never thought I'd see the day that Iggy got engaged though! Now the real question is, what is Marshall going to do when he finds out that Ash hit a lady? Because if a recall, he said something about two broken hands...

gmail. com
*hook up, please!
Awolfx9 chapter 95 . 8/27/2017
I remember when I read the first Chapter of this story as a Senior in High School. And I haven't regretted sticking around to read every chapter of this story since. Good Job Hyuga.
Princess Noodle chapter 95 . 8/24/2017
This is the chapter I've been waiting for for my entire life
I wish I coud put emojis in reviews because I'm totally crying and so happy
Ugh
Okay
Love it
Love you
I'm gonna go
MarCor3 chapter 95 . 8/24/2017
This is a great read, totally!
With most of the main characters from Aaa and Ooo Land of Adventure Time, this reads good!
Funny how it starts off with Marshall telling the story as it would be for Ice King (Simon), only for Marceline to finish the story! Okay, that was just my analogy...I know that Marshall is telling this! I do especially love that Marcy and FP(Flamo) is an item, a very good-looking loving, happy couple...yes! Please let this work for them, they both deserves to be finally happy!
*very good read!*
AlphaWolf97100 chapter 95 . 8/24/2017
Bro, it's cool. The wait was worth it! Damn this chapter was great! Was I expecting Ash to get so pissed as to actually hit Marcy? Hell naw! (though still pissed that he DID.) At least she has FP as her stability. Can't wait 4 the next chapter.
Nrnarla chapter 95 . 8/23/2017
YAYY THEYRE FINALLY TOGETHER! What a well written chapter. I loved how you explained how Marceline and FP were feeling trough the whole debacule it really helped make the bond with FP stronger in my eyes. Loved the chapter can't wait for the next one!
PsychopathicAngel2 chapter 95 . 8/23/2017
I was in the middle of watching Undertale the musical on YouTube and paused it the moment I got this notification. I am so happy Marceline is done with Ash, and that she will be with Iggy. I only hope Ash doesn't do something like Ashley or something, but considering what happened in the show... I can't wait to see what happens next!
Liz E hat chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
this... this is niceI mean the Lich is still obviously a threat but this is nice. I feel so giddy
Liz E hat chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Liz E hat chapter 91 . 8/15/2017
Man... The Lich is a freaking psychopath...
Malay-Da-Princess chapter 94 . 8/13/2017
Ugh Nikki I'm so proud of you! Can you believe it's been 4 years since you first published this story and we became friends ? :O I hope you become the best you can be. You are such an inspirations and I remember being 13 and thinking to myself... wow I really wanna be like you when I go to college. Again I'm so proud of you :) Thanks for all that advice over the years! Love you 3
Liz E hat chapter 64 . 8/10/2017
It has been 3 years since I've last read this story and I forgot how into this I was. I've already reread this halfway through and to be honest, it's still great. How you've integrated the universe of adventure into a real life setting is brilliant especially the explanation for Marshall's inability to bask in the sun. Do you know how panicked I was when his cancer came back? I freaked out my brother because he thought I've gone bonkers. And the fact that his skin condition isn't just a quirky characteristic and that it has actual consequences just makes me nod in approval. I also saw that some of my comments were replied to and I am beyond happy! You are a legend.
1,440 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »