Reviews for A Guardian Angel
JEAGERBOMTASTIC chapter 95 . 9/12
Hello! Long time reader here! Just to say I’ve loved this fic since my first read, probably around 2014, maybe in February. When I was young I remember a lot of times when I would stay up late at night just to read this particular fanfic because I was avid on reading the next chapter. Even when I was banned from having my tablet and phone I would sneak them to my room at like 1or 2 am just so I could do my nightly read of Fic’s and comics. And I particularly remember reading this one and always having a sense of adventure in my young heart, and just being excited that a new chapter was updated.

Tbh I have not seen any writers that have actally stuck by a fic for...about 5 to almost 6 years and still update. Like WOW! Like I applaud you. Many people don’t even last a couple of months if their not dedicated but like. You. Are. Amazing. I didn’t even think you where continuing. But here we are!

I would say Adventure Time was one of my big first fandoms that I really joined and interacted with which brought me a lot of joy when I was young. I’ve long since haven’t kept up with any AT fics that I’ve read except a few that I can remember off the top of my head including comics, probably just a couple really. I’ve since now moved from AT, to Attack On Titan, to now Voltron. Plus the sides but no use mentioning them.

Thank you for being an amazing writer! I’ve loved your work from the beginning and always will. I may not activity come online all the time but just know that I have thought about your work many times including to this day. And everynow and then I check to see what you’ve done with the story. And I must say I am always impressed.

Thanks for being a chill writer!
A bit of poison chapter 95 . 8/7
So what happened to Ashley? Is she still a douchebag? Anyway, I wish I can write like you. I can write short stories but I would never dream of writing something this Long and AMAZING!
justsomerandomg chapter 3 . 5/19
awsome
The Story Siren chapter 95 . 11/6/2017
I Cannot wait for the next update! Oh my GLOB do I love this story. I found it Yesterday and haven’t put it down since!
bakedjellyfish chapter 95 . 10/27/2017
I am honestly so hapoy this story is still going. Ive been following this for years now and i couldnt tell you how many times ive read it. You are an amazing writer and i i hope this story never ends
WrittenPerfection chapter 95 . 10/1/2017
Yayyyy! New chapter! Honestly, it was only a matter of time before Ash actually put his hands on Marcy. Never thought I'd see the day that Iggy got engaged though! Now the real question is, what is Marshall going to do when he finds out that Ash hit a lady? Because if a recall, he said something about two broken hands...

gmail. com
*hook up, please!
Awolfx9 chapter 95 . 8/27/2017
I remember when I read the first Chapter of this story as a Senior in High School. And I haven't regretted sticking around to read every chapter of this story since. Good Job Hyuga.
Princess Noodle chapter 95 . 8/24/2017
This is the chapter I've been waiting for for my entire life
I wish I coud put emojis in reviews because I'm totally crying and so happy
Ugh
Okay
Love it
Love you
I'm gonna go
MarCor3 chapter 95 . 8/24/2017
This is a great read, totally!
With most of the main characters from Aaa and Ooo Land of Adventure Time, this reads good!
Funny how it starts off with Marshall telling the story as it would be for Ice King (Simon), only for Marceline to finish the story! Okay, that was just my analogy...I know that Marshall is telling this! I do especially love that Marcy and FP(Flamo) is an item, a very good-looking loving, happy couple...yes! Please let this work for them, they both deserves to be finally happy!
*very good read!*
AlphaWolf97100 chapter 95 . 8/24/2017
Bro, it's cool. The wait was worth it! Damn this chapter was great! Was I expecting Ash to get so pissed as to actually hit Marcy? Hell naw! (though still pissed that he DID.) At least she has FP as her stability. Can't wait 4 the next chapter.
Nrnarla chapter 95 . 8/23/2017
YAYY THEYRE FINALLY TOGETHER! What a well written chapter. I loved how you explained how Marceline and FP were feeling trough the whole debacule it really helped make the bond with FP stronger in my eyes. Loved the chapter can't wait for the next one!
PsychopathicAngel2 chapter 95 . 8/23/2017
I was in the middle of watching Undertale the musical on YouTube and paused it the moment I got this notification. I am so happy Marceline is done with Ash, and that she will be with Iggy. I only hope Ash doesn't do something like Ashley or something, but considering what happened in the show... I can't wait to see what happens next!
Liz E hat chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
this... this is niceI mean the Lich is still obviously a threat but this is nice. I feel so giddy
Liz E hat chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Liz E hat chapter 91 . 8/15/2017
Man... The Lich is a freaking psychopath...
1,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »