Reviews for A Guardian Angel
Machine king chapter 16 . 9/25/2019
target: Fiona's old foster father, Target Squired, exterminate with extreme prejudice.
KitKat24687 chapter 11 . 4/17/2019
I love this story a lot. I’ve been looking for longer stories. Like high school Au’s where the good girl falls for the bad guy. Or the poor boy/girl falls for the ‘out of their league’ rich girl/boy. I love Marshall so much dude he’s definitely the bad boy type. Also I thought this was going to have a dramatic twist where Marshall is actually a vampire and his dad never died and it’s been him all along lol my imagination got the best of me. On a side note I wish they had done another Fionna and Cake episode with those two. It’s also almost 1:30am and I haven’t put this down since I got off work ooo boy it’s time for me to sleep.
KitKat24687 chapter 2 . 4/16/2019
This is so cute !
Princess Noodle chapter 97 . 3/25/2019
ahhhHHHHHHHHH
I CANT
Oh God I'm so late with this review for some reason I read like the first half of the chapter and I couldn't get into it
And then I avoided finishing it
And now that I've finished it, I've reread the first half and I'm like WHY DID I PUT THIS OFF
I hate my brain sometimes
Anyway, hope the new chapter comes soon :)
Guest chapter 97 . 1/14/2019
So happy thnk u so much
MarCor3 chapter 97 . 1/14/2019
Oh wow neat, this story is updated - thanks!
So very glad that Marshall is going to recover again from his pneumonia with antibiotics. Oh no, that damn Lich person has no heart! The nerve to put unnecessary pressure of a great band, who's lead singer is trying to recover from medical issues - damn! Btw, who was it trying to break in Marshall and Fi's house?!
Anyway, glad too that Marshall is following his instincts and moving his family away from that house and relocating them nearby his wife's parent's house, yes! Is Ember already hinting off to Finn about getting married?! And shucks, I thought that Jake was already married to his girlfriend. And of course, I'm wondering how's the newlyweds are doing?! Now that Iggy and Marce are married, does he now work with his father-in-law at Nightosphere Records, hm?!
Nrnarla chapter 97 . 1/13/2019
Keeping us on our toes here omg can’t wait!
jennyxxfasho chapter 96 . 1/10/2019
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. This chapter was so heartfelt and just..ahh I have no words to describe how lovely it was! And that canteloupe joke has made my night :)

And I’m glad to hear from you again! It’s been a long while, and to be honest I’ve missed you and this story. Thanks for being the blessing that you are!
MarCor3 chapter 96 . 1/7/2019
OH. MY. GRACIOUS!
They're married!
Yes, yes, yes, yes, and oh yea...yes again!
Thank you, Hyu - you've made this reader so happy today, to have my most favorite, likable couple in this fic story to get married! Oh yes indeed again, I totally ship Flamo and Marceline forever!

"Just remember Marcy, love with an open heart open mind and the open love you both have. And always keep in mind that it's you two against the world not you against him."

"Thank you Grandpa."
Loved that advice from Simon and loved all who were present at this courthouse wedding! I can only imagine the actual grand wedding display later on!
Congratulations to this lovable couple and may they last ever in a day!
Btw Hyu, please don't wait an entire year of updating this - its absolutely good!
Nrnarla chapter 96 . 1/7/2019
WHOOOOOOO FRESH UPDATE
Guest chapter 96 . 1/6/2019
Oh my goodness! That was beautiful! Marcey and Iggy are finally together for good! Lovely children! Lovely chapter!

I always love the way you are able to make the connections work for both sides of the adventure time characters. I can't remember for sure but I'm pretty sure I didnt know Simon was marcys grandfather, but that is perfect! I dont believe we have seen much of Simon in a while so it's good to hear from him again. And he is so sweet to marcey!

-hailey813 (I'm using the reader app so I know it'll put me as guest, lol)
Guest chapter 96 . 1/6/2019
Omg I can't believe you're still updating , and I'm emensly grateful for it. This is one of my favourite fanfics to ever egsist and I feel great joy when I get my email notification about the updates. Thank you for sticking with this fan fiction.
JEAGERBOMTASTIC chapter 95 . 9/12/2018
Hello! Long time reader here! Just to say I’ve loved this fic since my first read, probably around 2014, maybe in February. When I was young I remember a lot of times when I would stay up late at night just to read this particular fanfic because I was avid on reading the next chapter. Even when I was banned from having my tablet and phone I would sneak them to my room at like 1or 2 am just so I could do my nightly read of Fic’s and comics. And I particularly remember reading this one and always having a sense of adventure in my young heart, and just being excited that a new chapter was updated.

Tbh I have not seen any writers that have actally stuck by a fic for...about 5 to almost 6 years and still update. Like WOW! Like I applaud you. Many people don’t even last a couple of months if their not dedicated but like. You. Are. Amazing. I didn’t even think you where continuing. But here we are!

I would say Adventure Time was one of my big first fandoms that I really joined and interacted with which brought me a lot of joy when I was young. I’ve long since haven’t kept up with any AT fics that I’ve read except a few that I can remember off the top of my head including comics, probably just a couple really. I’ve since now moved from AT, to Attack On Titan, to now Voltron. Plus the sides but no use mentioning them.

Thank you for being an amazing writer! I’ve loved your work from the beginning and always will. I may not activity come online all the time but just know that I have thought about your work many times including to this day. And everynow and then I check to see what you’ve done with the story. And I must say I am always impressed.

Thanks for being a chill writer!
A bit of poison chapter 95 . 8/7/2018
So what happened to Ashley? Is she still a douchebag? Anyway, I wish I can write like you. I can write short stories but I would never dream of writing something this Long and AMAZING!
justsomerandomg chapter 3 . 5/19/2018