Reviews for Fighting Back
Sinvisigoth chapter 25 . 1/1
No matter how many times I read it, I never get tired of this amazing story.
Windblown.child chapter 25 . 9/14/2016
Oh my goodness, this was exactly what I was hoping for in a story. I've wanted a Badass!Carol fic with Sensitive!Merle since I watched the Walking Dead. Bravo and thank you for sharing this fic!
AlannasTara chapter 25 . 1/26/2016
I just read this today, all the way through, because I couldn't put it down. Your stories are so well-rounded and all-encompassing of so many characters and I love that.

In particular, I loved Maggie and Carol in this story. I love how bloodthirsty they were and just a little scary. It was humorous but it was nice to see that comraderie between women (lord knows the show writers don't give us that).

Kenzie/Kenzey (sp?) was adorable and I loved the scene of Daryl coloring with her. That melted my heart! Overall, I just thoroughly enjoyed this story, so thank you very much for gifting it to us! :-)
bspooky3 chapter 25 . 11/20/2015
I've just read this for what has to be at least the 8th time. Just wanted to say thank you again
readinggirl1989 chapter 25 . 11/16/2015
awesome!
Koru413 chapter 25 . 10/4/2015
I am new to this ficdom, so I've been on the search for TWD stories. I must say, this one was excellent.

I loved your portrayal of Carol. I like seeing her as being tough enough to do what needs to be done and loving enough to wrap her family up in heart.

Great job with the characters and the plot.
Kikitha2210 chapter 25 . 8/23/2015
I can't believe that I just finished this one in what? one day? Oh, it's amazing, you're amazing. I loved it so much. I loved Carol, I loved Daryl, I love Merle and all your OC's (well... not Helen). Thanks!
Foreverglfan88 chapter 25 . 4/6/2015
That was great! I read it in one go! :)
Amazonwmn chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
I'm already in mourning for the end of this story, and I still got 23 chapters to go. Loving the Carol/Merle relationship
CrystalHeart40 chapter 25 . 1/25/2015
A very good story. I am quite impressed with your writing.
Staceyecats chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I am so glad you wrote and shared it. I look forward to reading more of your work, I'm sure I will love them as much as this one.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
I really enjoyed your story. It's doesn't feel finished though. Are you planning on adding an epilogue?
jas87 chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
Just re-read this. Still an awesome story!
LuvNormanReedus chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Hi, just a quick msg to say how amazing i think your Fanfics are. I started a bit backwards and read Black Moon Blues on my first night back to FF, (i had read nothing for 2 years)! And your story got me hooked, you are an amazing writer. So between your stories and SOA Loving Moms, this is how i spend my evenings! I am in love with this one, love seeing Carol in a different light, and i would have loved to see this kind of Merle in the show, they should never have killed him off. Looking forward to reading the rest of your work, will be reading lots more this evening. :-)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/7/2013
Oh my god this story was amazing! You're so talented :)
I liked your take on Carol and Merle's friendship, I always assumed they would've become quite good friends after she threatened to kill him at the prison. Your ultra-badass Carol and her professional-level sassiness made my day, and I'm sad this fic is over but you did a beautiful job with it :)