Reviews for Fighting Back
Foreverglfan88 chapter 25 . 4/6
That was great! I read it in one go! :)
Amazonwmn chapter 6 . 3/3
I'm already in mourning for the end of this story, and I still got 23 chapters to go. Loving the Carol/Merle relationship
brucecrystaljd chapter 25 . 1/25
A very good story. I am quite impressed with your writing.
Staceyecats chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I am so glad you wrote and shared it. I look forward to reading more of your work, I'm sure I will love them as much as this one.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
I really enjoyed your story. It's doesn't feel finished though. Are you planning on adding an epilogue?
jas87 chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
Just re-read this. Still an awesome story!
LuvNormanReedus chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Hi, just a quick msg to say how amazing i think your Fanfics are. I started a bit backwards and read Black Moon Blues on my first night back to FF, (i had read nothing for 2 years)! And your story got me hooked, you are an amazing writer. So between your stories and SOA Loving Moms, this is how i spend my evenings! I am in love with this one, love seeing Carol in a different light, and i would have loved to see this kind of Merle in the show, they should never have killed him off. Looking forward to reading the rest of your work, will be reading lots more this evening. :-)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/7/2013
Oh my god this story was amazing! You're so talented :)
I liked your take on Carol and Merle's friendship, I always assumed they would've become quite good friends after she threatened to kill him at the prison. Your ultra-badass Carol and her professional-level sassiness made my day, and I'm sad this fic is over but you did a beautiful job with it :)
Golfbabe87 chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
I really enjoy how you write Merle.
Golfbabe87 chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Yes you totally are cute Daryl.
sue92178 chapter 25 . 8/31/2013
Really enjoyed this!
TheRealSonia chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
I really like that story. Drunk Rick was funny because there's always a guy like that isn't there? A drunk guy who tells people he loves them and that they are amazing. lol Anyway, I'm sad that it's over. Good job!
TheRealSonia chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
"All the people that hadn't known that this was Carol's long lost husband were now gaping. This was better than television. No one had seen such drama since the day they had lost cable." OMG! I just about died. You had me laughing so hard. Hilarious!
TheRealSonia chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Urghhh! Not Ed! I hate Ed! lol Hope he dies a painful death.
TheRealSonia chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I loooove it! I love that Carol is kicking ass to hell!