Reviews for Appreciation
Madi-Taylor16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I thought the approach to describing Clint's physical appearance and body to be very original. How despite Nat being younger than him, she still loved him and thought his body was beautiful. That's a warming standpoint. I'm excited to read your others works, since Breathe I've become hooked! :)
alreadytorn chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ik now it was smutty (which was also awesome), but my main comment is on how heartbreakingly sweet this story was. It's nice having some realism. Jeremy Renner is still hot as hell- I don't give a shit how old he is, but he's still not either of the Chrises. Which is okay. And it really brings to light how important their partnership is. She's the BLACK WIDOW, master seductress, could have any muscle head she wants, and she chose him. Because he is perfect for her, not just in spite of what his body has been through, but also because of what it has.
And the sex was pretty hot, too. Definitely the best ass of SHIELD, no contest.
Anyways, this was really spectacular, thank you for writing and sharing it!
Kels
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I loved every word-just loved it! I can never get enough Blackhawk/Clintasha! :-D
Autumn chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I pretty much spend my time wasting the day reading fics, and I seriously have to say this is the best Blackhawk I've read yet. The way you described Clint made me com
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Such a fun read! They are always awesome together. Can't think of one without the other especially with the way you write them. That loving bond.
Starrgazer11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
FAVE
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Cute story :) i liked how you their age worn dynamics and how their relationship deepened with time :)
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
great start, i really enjoyed it!
mousie tongue chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is lovely and hot.

You had me when you open with an injured Clint, because whump feeds my soul.

And I really like how realistic the descriptions of Clint are: that he's older, not perfect, but that Natasha is fully appreciative of his strength and beauty anyway. I love how you captured how in tune to each other they are, that's such a nice look into their long-standing relationship.
"Natasha knew the stories behind all the marks marring his body (and most of those that burdened his soul). " - - I especially like this line. It says so much about both of them and the way they trust each other.

And the sex is perfect, hot and sweet, descriptive without being graphic.

I love these two together and this story is a perfect reason why.
Orion84 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Loved it! Nice change to have Clint receive the TLC and not Natasha. Mind you she deserves it as well but sometimes it seems she gets more attention than him.
anon chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That's incredible! It's nice to see the reality, because they are what, 12 years apart? You really captured their bond perfectly. Hope you continue with more stories like this, or a sequel of something. Cause he's very attractive, but he is almost 40, and you made mature very very sexy
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Time to wake the husband :-D
ShadowBeats22107 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow, this was an amazing story... hope you continue with this pairing in other stories... again, excellent job :-)