Reviews for Clichés
hoglee chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Adorable. Liked it.
texican chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So adorable. I love Quinn so. Thanks for sharing.
berniivdee chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I lived the chapter:) And Quinntana isn't that bad. I think they look hot together.
SalGersGirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I say don't drive yourself cray-cray, (LIKE I DID) & chalk it up to the DOUCHEBAGGERY that is Ryan Murphy! I too believe that Faberry is Faberry, Brittana is Brittana and never the twain shall meet. However I was MORE upset, appalled, disgusted, horrified, (pick one or ALL) with what they did to Tina & Rachel. I mean that whole Tina's obssessed with Blaine BS was BAD ENOUGH, but DAMN! THEN not only have they turned Rachel intoa SLUT, but she's now a STUPID SLUT, who can't remember to use PROTECTION even though she's so dedicated to her CAREER & has seen FIRST HAND and been affected by (Shelby/Beth) the consequences of an UNPLANNED pregnancy. MISOGENY THY NAME IS GLEE! Thers is NO WAY IN HELL you can convince me that there are FEMALE writers on that show. If so those bitches must have been BORN MEN! Anyway I digress just write MORE FABULOUS FanFic for us to ENJOY & take comfort in the FACT that no matter how SHITTY the material is that they have to work with those four BEAUTIFUL women, work that shit like the RENT is due!
talkswithherhands chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
loved it.. and your rant. i agree, i hate RIB for ever doing that quinntana scene no matter how hot it turned out to be.. it should have been faberry! :'( but thanks for cheering me up with this!
Whispering Dreams On Paper chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Very good story I loved it. As for your author's rant, sweetheart you are preaching to the choir as a faithful Faberry fan I was greatly offended by that episode not only because of Quintana but because of he who shall not be named and the events that transpired within the last minute of the episode. That being said I also believe that Quinn and Santana have little to no chemistry as opposed to Rachel and Quinn who have helped each other through a lot of hard times and have been known to have great chemistry together. I just think that they would have been a better candidate for a new couple. Also I don't even think I need to mention the whole fuckery of a situation that is breaking up Brittana just so that Brittany could be with Sam. If they really wanted to please their audience they would bring back Brittana and give us Faberry!
Charlieboy chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I know what you mean :( Glee's better off cancelled the way it's going! I think the writers are just about desperate for ratings they'll make whoever hookup with who. I mean cmon another preggo storyline? I feel like Rachel's stepping on Quinn's pregnant-white(or tan?)-girl territory...

On a diff note, I know Faberrry ain't canon or endgame material but I for one dont want RIB writing it. Lol they'd prolly make a shitty (read: Rachel's cheats with Finn) Faberry story line anywayz :P Canon ruined every other pairing I liked, Tiketanic sunk and Samcedes... I dunno wth happened to them. So I guess Imma settle in fanfics where fuckin Faberry rocks ma socks.

Oh and good job with the story. Two thumbs up man! d(-_-)b
Cassicio chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I think you may mean WAS a ploy for ratings... That's all I can see it as. Ryan wanting to sooth the watchers he insulted via the talks about 'angry lesbians' between Brittany and Sam when he got them together...
Anyways, this was cute, I love it.
flyingpinguin1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Cute story and I completely agree with your Author's Rant!
Faberry shipper chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Very good story! Though I guess the authors rant may have come with a spoilers alert. :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Love the story and 2 thumbs up for ur rant! . If it was for ratings then ya, it was a stoopid idea. I'm a huge faberry shipper but that last episode was a punch to the gut.
Beth chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
The way I look at it is Quinn is practicing for Rachel. ;) And amen, sister, to the Quinn sex hair! Hilight (pun intended) of the ep, if you ask me!
ravenna.solo.408 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
As a Faberry shipper, I loved this! And I kind of agree with the rant, though I hope Rachel makes it out of this alive
Anderson chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
One: Love your story, it is cute and adorable. Good Job.
The stories I have read from you, I have enjoyed.

Two: Yeah, mixed feelings on the Quintana thing on the show. It works and yet does not. However, I think I spent part of the show going, "Man, they are going to regret that in the morning, there will be the 'Shit I have a Hangover and my head hurts' moment, followed by the 'Holy Crap, I slept with my best friend' moment - Lol"

Three: Even if the show never ends with a Faberry or Brittana Endgame (I am kinda a noob on these terms);
In the end, as my friend would say, there is the almighty power of the Fanfiction Authors to appease us Faberry and Brittana lovers (for the most part).
Almighty18 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Aww this is so adorable :)

I'm actually happy for the whole Quinntana sleeping together but then there's Rachel who's pregnant by either Finn or Brody like WHY RYAN WHY? :'(