Reviews for Digital Hazard: A Thousand Sunsets
Etao chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
You have written a beautiful story! Well Done!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/13/2014
I don't remember any panic attacks... It involves a darkness of some sort, so potentially Dark Ocean related? Takeru's attempts to avoid the others are very funny. Wow, these plans make the whole thing wonderful every time they are described. Wow, Katsu/Takeru is filled with so much Wrath... How interesting... ...Ah, so that is where Devimon went to. Wait, did Wizardmon kill Demidevimon? I thought the little guy escaped... And now Takeru seems a bit paranoid about Devimon's planing abilities. Is he going to blame everything on Devimon now? Well, Takeru's plans sound rather ominous... I will go read the next one now, it sounds like it will be very interesting.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 27 . 8/13/2014
Holding onto the theory that DemiDevimon IS Devimon. There are a lot of hints. His lack of loyalty to Myotismon, being in the room when Takeru regained consciousness and his resolve, etc.
I'm also beginning to suspect that Takeru may have gotten the Dark Spore. His behavior is far darker than canon, to a greater extent than the other characters. However while that is easily explained by the circumstances, his intellect is not. The way he gained knowledge, absorbing it like a sponge, and quick thinking combined with his darker behavior lend credence to the theory. I'm less certain of this than my Devimon theory however.
Thank you so much for this great read.
Swords and Roses chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
Ok, are you playing video games again? Addictions aren't healthy; through, I have played some games obsessively for days on end myself...or are you researching for book two?
Cielmatica chapter 26 . 6/12/2014
Though normally I avoid this kind of stories with TK being 'dark' and all but unexpectedly, this got me hooked. I'm really impressed with how crafty he is actually even if he did use several methods to achieve his ends. But is Patamon really dead for good? I mean since this is going to be a long series, I hope Patamon does come back. If not, then there's really something to watch out for. Straight to the point, thanks for the chapter and I can't wait for the next one and the second installement.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/10/2014
Well that was a fast update. Well, Phantomon is impressive. If anyone was to enter the Digital world, this part of the invasion would be the best time. Okay, Katsu is very scary, and becoming as dark as Devimon. Why did Devimon do this? What does he gain? Corruption of Hope? What did he get? Yeah, we could really use someone of an opposing mindset to counter his WAR AND DESTRUCTION! gimmick. Wizardmon is still a major badass. Wow, he is good at planning. He's not JUST a bastard, Hikari. That guy's a Magnificent Bastard! I would trust him to do a job, but I probably wouldn't like him very much. Update the next part as soon as you can please!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
Okay, Takeru and Katsu are different people now, and they are both kind of scary in their own ways. That think tank includes at least some potential Digidestined, doesn't it? Update soon please, I whant to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
Okay, that is impressive planning. Destiny sucks for him, it seems. If you have Daisuke be important with Miracles or something, you could have his theme be to screw Destiny if it is against what you want and/or happy endings. Okay, that is a cool way to choose a name. I'm just waiting for a Kaiser to show up due to this. It might not even be Ken that does it. Okay, Katsu is definitely not a nice guy, if ordering someone to their deaths was so easy. I think he's at least a little sociopathic now. I see some Lelouch from Code Geass here. Isn't Tak- Katsu still eight or so? I am seeing a bit of a split personality between Takeru and Katsu. Update soon please, I want to see what happened.
Swords and Roses chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
STOP PLAYING GAMES! Seriously, I want to read more :P This is by far the best digimon complete AU fanfic I have ever read. I love the characters and their interactions.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/7/2014
Interesting. So, we have a cause for Ken to go a bit crazy and become Kaiser now, if he hasn't to some extent already... Him and Takeru both probably, if one has fallen into becoming the Villains of another tale... I still wonder, what was Devimon Really planning? ...Yeah, Takeru is corrupted by that "event", isn't he? Wizardmon is a Supreme Badass. I'm thinking of Kindness, Miracles, and maybe Destiny, but he's in America. Huh, did that ever get sorted out, or happen at all? I am really enjoying this, please continue soon. I feel like I have more to say, but nothing comes to mind...
Americaiuno chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I really like your story, its very good!
Akira Kamiya chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
Very good. The background story is cool and Takeru's character is intriguing!
Swords and Roses chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Hm, so it looks like you're going the Ryo route. Takeru is very important to Devimon and he doesn't really care about the others. Did Angemon and Devimon fuse or something? If not, why haven't either of them been reborn?
This story is so interesting! Love how the story is developing! I love how the spotlight is on Hikari. Most of the time, she is regulated to secondary character, so its nice to see her as the main character. I want to see more of Katsu (yes, I already know who he is, I read the later chapters) and how he's slowly opening up to Hikari. When their older (they are only eleven right now), are we going to see a certain pairing (I'm trying to avoid spoilers for those who read the reviews)?
This, by far, is one of the best digimon stories I have seen. Most of the archive, which is way too big, is crap or has yaoi. I don't have a problem with gay or bisexual people, I just don't find it interesting to read. Plus, its OOC for many of the characters in the pairing.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
So, Etemon will be back next story. And he looks awesome so far.
So, will Takeru be all Dark and Cynical from now on? The GrimDark one here? If so, could you have Daisuke be stubbornly optimistic, fighting for the NobleBright? That would cause conflicting ideas and add another level of drama to all interactions between the two.
crestoflight3 chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
I just want to say, that was beyond clever how you did the 'error' and story disruption here. I'm very impressed.