Reviews for Memorial Day Weekend
Barbie7088 chapter 5 . 2/5
Please please please finish this . It is amazing!
cjunited38 chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
fight fight fight lol
Audri chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
PLEASE update! This is SO funny! I couldn't stop laughing in the last two chapters!
Anomylous chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Please finish the story! This is hilarious!
Rea11y.D0nt.C4re chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Ok this story is awesome! I really hope you finish it off :)
halfbadgirl chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Omg! Boston's number one decorated detective DID NOT just get into a pool bar brawl on the east side o' Dyke City, did she?! And the straight-laced doc of the Brahmin family Isles has been popping little white pills of unknown origin? What the f..?! Dayum, girrrrl, I think you've been hitting the Ptown packies a bit too hard y'ownself 'cause dat just ain't right. Nosuh, not one damn bit. But, hot damn honey, what a yarn it makes! So keep 'er going, my little puddle poet. Flannel clad she-bears be damned! Full speed ahead!
zdw0002 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
This was fun to read. Thanks
jacs318 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
This story has had me in stitches, don't make me wait for too long, and make sure they get their money :) love this story!
tidesofblue chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Really enjoy this story. Hilarious! Will wait patiently for more.
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
LOL this is such a funny story! Update soon
fangirl81 chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
This story is hilarious. Please, write more!
julatsa chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
lol, the girls are hiiiigh
LiwNa chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
I had a good laugh a few time in this chapter. Oh my, this was hilarious. Also, really? You stop here? I hope you will post the rest soon! (Take your time though)
katiejean01 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
I hope you update more frequently! I absolutely love this story!
the white bear chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Please pleas for the love a tucking God keep going a tottaly see callie and Jane as "bros" the dildo fight was so dam funny and I laughed so hard at that and when Arizona said she was giving not reviving a think I died from laughing so hard
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »