Reviews for Bittersweet
Kry Chi chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Ah I love this! And it's not even considered a romance fic, just a friendship fic and for that I am greatful because this is what I like and I rarely see any friendship fics between two guys anymore so thank you! You really made my day :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
This was very emotional. I liked it.:)
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
That was amazing, and really brought some questions and realizations to mind. Tugged on the heartstrings, too. Excellent job. :)
My only question is if this is entirely AU, and if not, what happened between this and the movie? Was a reset button hit and they forgot this, or did Felix not get a chance to talk to Ralph again, or what?
Still love it, though. :D
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
That was pretty good. I like you had him have an allergy instead of just not liking it.
TheRealMerlin chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww yes
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
that was a nice story
katkidology chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awwww... So adorable and fluffy, AGH!
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awwww...3
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
great fic! it's very bittersweet, and I found myself wanting to cry when you described Ralph having to live and eat out of the dump. I had never really thought of where he would get food, or if video game characters even *had* to eat, so reading about him eating the Nicelander's leftover trash just broke my heart. I feel so badly for the big guy, and you do such a wonderful job portraying him.
Makokam chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Ya know, the problem with fics like these is that none of them work with the movie. Ever.
Sure, they're nice and all, and in some cases they're even a really good read, but all these stories always end up with Ralph and Felix coming to some sort of understanding that just doesn't /exist/ in the film.
the worst part is the implication that Felix started to ignore, or worse, shun, Ralph again before the movie, which makes Ralph's case even more sympathetic.
But, the fact that Felix never realized how Ralph felt, or how he felt he was treated, in the movie implies that nothing like this could have ever happened.

It's an inherent flaw in the genre, so to speak.

That said, I really liked this story. Kinda long though. my attention started to waver towards the end, but it was a good story and, shortened, might actually have made an awesome first chapter to Love Bug. IE, Ralph seeing Felix and Calhoun going out, and all the other(?) happy couples making him realize that despite his new found acceptance, he's still missing something.

Makokam out.
mynameisskim chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
omgosh this is one of the saddest things I ever read ;_; amazing, freakin amazing!
FantasyFreak chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Wow that was long... It was good though. The characters seemed to be in character and the senario for Ralph's dislike of chocolate was very interesting.
farfetched4 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
D'aww, this was really cute, although Felix's actual motivations for helping Ralph weren't quite as pure... But he helped. Poor Ralph though. Hard to think of what thirty years of being nearly completely ostracised...
Windsett chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Ahh this was really good! I can imagine Felix finally having no option but to vent some of the pressure of being so nice and accommodating all of the time before he truly exploded - or even imploded with it, and sadly accepted such a fate for the rest of his existence. Ralph was written very well too, and it's always lovely to think of him being treated in a way that gives him a break from being lonely and miserable.
Hippo Scuba chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I'll just have you know that I was planning on going to sleep about 2 hours ago. Back when if was still dark out, lol. Now it is 8:08am, and I can honestly say that this is the first time I've done that. This story is amazing, and heart-wrenching, and I know will be recommending it to others. Keep it up. You have a real way with words :) and apparently getting inside the character's heads because that was perfect. Automatically read everything in their voices. Thank you!