Reviews for Tortured
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
MORE MORE please
WEast chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Hey, I just realized. Charges are used to restart the heart after it's stopped. Using them when the heart is still beating could make it stop, instead of helping. So, the Guardians using the charges while the moniter was still beeping was maybe not the best idea.
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
Oooh, the wheels in my brain go round and round, thinking that Pitch might want Jack to turn evil, because for some reason I really want to read that!
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Pitch should be deep-cooked by the flames of a dragon, then Chinese water torture, toes and fingers crushed or bit off, frostbite (by Jack Frost) and then stretching (like have ropes attached to his arms being pulled from all angles) I have a ton of other ideas, but I have a feeling you have already written the sequel so... is it good or bad that I know different types of torture?
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
*fist-pumps* Yes! James-Bond comeback!
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
No. Not Jack. You did not. *howls and blows fire out of dragon maw* He better make an awesome James Bond comeback. He better.
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
This is a good fanfic and if you decide to do one for Slugterra *hinthinthint* just like you did one for Storm Hawks (which I haven't read yet SORRY) then you should have one character injure their friend so their friend can be freed. Ex. Tooth rips out Jack's tooth so Pitch releases Blakk. What do you think?
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
I just want to rip off pitch's head and use it as a bowling ball...great story, it fired me up!
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Although Jack will probably be scarred by the end of this- ;( -I realize it will strengthen the bonds between Tooth, Bunny, Sandy, and Santa. Hopefully you will incorporate this in a later story? *hinthint*
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Noooo! No don't do it Jack! Really good story, I like it a ton!
RandominatorOwl chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
This is so... EEEEE! Cute ending...and Jack is so devious. He filmed his own death just to see Bunny's reaction! Kinda weird. Also, in regard to the tests, there is no way that Pitch would keep his word about setting the Guardians free, AND he would never make the tests that easy. Even though they are hard. It's just not something Pitch would do!
mollienaturerocks chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
i can't read anymore!
mollienaturerocks chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
poor jack! LET ME AT PITCH! I'LL TEAR HIM APART!
mollienaturerocks chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
WHAT?! I'M GONNA TEAR PITCH APART! AND WHEN I'M MAD NOTHING CAN CALM ME DOWN!
mollienaturerocks chapter 4 . 8/15/2014