Reviews for Tortured
LunatheNightFury chapter 10 . 7/20
It is nice to know there is someone just as insane as me. Even though I am a Jack Frost lover, I like your idea on this. The bloody pain is amazing and I like how you get Pitch to make Jack put him self through all that pain. I wonder what Pitch's evil plain is? Making Jack die?! Killing everyone !?
I guess I will have to wait and see how this story unfolds it's hidden madness and whispers it's secrets to our waiting ears. Soon this tale will tell the tale of what will happen to our beloved Jack.

Sorry! I felt really inspired and rereading it, it is not that bad.
Keep up the awesome work!
tinka8tofo chapter 12 . 7/17
Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot even begin to comprehend how amazing this story was! Not only did it have exactly was I would hope it would have (Lots of pain lol), it also was extremely well writen! It made me smile at the darkest of times... Well, I would have smiled anyway, but still! It was awesome! I cannot wait to read the sequel, knowing that it will be just as great as this book! Keep up the great work!
Miko Eiko chapter 12 . 6/12
ok eso fue intenso
AnimeKawaiiPower chapter 5 . 6/5
Nice story...But the torture isn't that intense. :P
Tigers Fire chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
Until you beg the devil to be taken to hell
definitely my new comeback
Tigers Fire chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
We recognize the importance of light when we see darkness,
we understand the power of our voice when we are silent.
ThackeryBinxIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
Jack is already up to his old tricks I see. Omg, the look that must've been on Bunny's face! Ha, priceless!
ThackeryBinxIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
AWESOME! Jackie is alive! though, I always saw his sister as a Sarah, not Pippa. Besides Pippa is the name of one of Jamie's friends.
ThackeryBinxIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
You know it's bad when ol' St. Nick won't even touch his cookies.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
JACK?!
HE BETER COME BACK! IF HE DOESNT...
apricot.lemonade chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Dear Starskulls
I am writing to you to express a serious concern regarding your fanfictions. While some, like the HP-ROTG crossovers, are commendable and a valuable addition to the site, others are not so appropriate. In particular, may I mention Tortured.
Please do not take any sadistic pleasure in this, although you have expressed a sickening habit of doing so in the past. The mature content and atrocious themes conveyed in your works are not only abnormal but unhealthy. It would be greatly appreciated by many people, I am sure, if you refrained from indulging in your warped fantasies in a public environment. Should you feel a need to display your - for the lack of a better word - mentality in public, please at least rate them M. In fact, the fanfiction Hunting Down The Authors was enough to question its author's sanity.
I am sure I speak on behalf of all concerned parents, guardians and older siblings when pointing this out.
Please understand that I mean no offence by this PM, and am only exploiting my qualms. There is no intention whatsoever as to flaming and hating.
Apricot Lemonade
Jackfrostlover chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
If. Jack. Dies. I. Am. Not. Going. To. Be. Happy. Take it easy on him will ya? He's been through enough.
MoonlitFudge chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
This story is realy good! I was fine with you describing each punishment, but throughout the whole story, ny heart was hurting and i was like," Oh, my poor baby Jack!" PLAZ CONTINUE THE SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
MORE MORE please
WEast chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Hey, I just realized. Charges are used to restart the heart after it's stopped. Using them when the heart is still beating could make it stop, instead of helping. So, the Guardians using the charges while the moniter was still beeping was maybe not the best idea.