Reviews for Infection
Silver Wolf Queen chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
This is an amazing Fanfiction! I love your vivid vocabulary and detail in the descriptions. I really feel as if I know Ann, which is an awesome feeling for us readers! Up until I read this, I had only read one fanfiction where I felt like the OC was a missing character from the movie, like they truly belonged in there, but was somehow left out. This is the second one. Ann just makes so much sense that I feel as if you're telling the story of one of the real characters that got cut out of the movie. I love the planning and thought you put into this story and just wanted to let you know that it made me a very happy reader. Keep up the amazing work!
myunleashedspirit chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Love it:)
solaheartnet chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
This was so awesome! I swear everything you write is so amazing!
DeadlyWriter chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
i loved this! cant wait for Infection:Antidote
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
The first part, made me nearly tear up.
The second part had me rolling on the floor (picaku!) and again, nearly tear up.
And the third part made me shudder in the awesomeness that is Thrax!
You have the characters personalities down so well, it is wonderful! Keep up the fantastic work!
DeadlyWriter chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Wow this is fantastic! I cant wait to read more!
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Ha! Gangnam style! Love it! And poor Ann, having to make such tough choices, I hope that everything works out for her, Thrax, and Jones in the end! Keep up the great work!
Oh, and don't worry about the few comments and favs, this section of fanfics takes a long while to get noticed and appreciated (trust me, I should know! But your already such a huge success in your other fanfics, so it will only be a matter of time till you are with this one!)
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Brilliant! Got to admit, I love to laugh a lot, and your story makes me do just that! Can hardly wait to finally catch up!
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Oh no! What's gonna happen next! Hehe, I can hardly wait to find out!
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Still love the story you have going on here! And boy, did you nail Thrax's personality or what, Jones too! Thanks for a great story!
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Great follow up to your first chapter. I really like Ann and her disfunctional relationship with Thrax, who seems like on hell of a brother to deal with! Can't wait for your next chapter, and keep up the great work!
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
First off, I really like the angle you have going here, and I am sad that not many other people have commented on this story yet. Second off, just keep the chapters coming, cause I will read them!
FandomGirl517 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow. This is GREAT! I have to learn to start writing like this!

Can't wait for the next chapter! *goes to work on ALL my fanfics and start on my Avengers ones (all directed towards Loki)*