Reviews for Captain Planet Meets the Winx
Scarlet of the Shadows chapter 1 . 1/24
i think this story is cool
karia curtis chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME!
MisuteriTenshi chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Whoa! Awesome!
Reldresal chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
But Winx Club isn't about green issues, is it?
Blake Star 100 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Someone should video that convergence with Bloom's reaction. Very funny.
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
What the- okay, not really that implausible. But still! I do think season 5 is the second worst season (for some reason I can not figure out I just detest season 2. Not sure why, but I do. Maybe it's the transformation? I got nothing.), but even so...
Daciana Shadow chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard, and I totally agree with Ultimate Bohab!
TecnaLogica chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Read this a while ago and forgot to review, oops! Anyway, here it is!
Loved it, it was so funny and I've said it before and I'll say it again, you've got a great sense of humor and I love the way you bring it out in your work :)
Sara Sparks chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
My cuz told me to look up Captain Planet and watch an episode where the kids summoned the Captain, before reading this. At first, I didn't know why he would make me watch such a show. Now I know why, I couldn't stop laughing once Captain Planet came on the scene. Love your funny oneshots, make more please.
Ella Anders chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Even though I have no clue who Captain Planet is, he did so much better than the Winx this round. Funny as always!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
LOL, this is hilarious! There's nothing like nostalgia to make the night go right.
Dragon at Play chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Bahahahah!
I'm glad I am not the only one to think that the 5th season is looking more an more like Capt. Planet episodes. I agree, the 1st person to make a video of Capt. Planet coming out of their convergence is going to have so many views it could knock "Gangnam Style" out of the #1 spot.

I laughed so many times while reading this, I almost couldn't finish reading it. D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Omg finally a good crossover that is new! I'm also starting to like how you say..."cracked" fanfic
NadeshikoLove1224 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That would be a great ending to Winx club. Damn, I haven't watched that show since I was in second grade and I saw it again on Boomerang this year . I don't believe that the save the earth theme to season five was bad, but Captain Planet did it so much better.

I think the trident belonged to Tirtannus. The weapon probably is a family relic that Tirtannus got when he was younger. I thought abut that because when the guards brought Tirtannus to the holding cell, they left the trident there instead of returning it to Neptune. Probably they we lazy.
Ultimate Bohab chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Somebody needs to make a video of Winx convergence summoning Captain Planet, this is gold