Reviews for Captain Planet Meets the Winx
Unknown user chapter 1 . 4/14
Can y
Scarlet of the Shadows chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
i think this story is cool
Kala Elric chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME!
MisuteriTenshi chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Whoa! Awesome!
Reldresal chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
But Winx Club isn't about green issues, is it?
Blake Star 100 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Someone should video that convergence with Bloom's reaction. Very funny.
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
What the- okay, not really that implausible. But still! I do think season 5 is the second worst season (for some reason I can not figure out I just detest season 2. Not sure why, but I do. Maybe it's the transformation? I got nothing.), but even so...
Daciana Shadow chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard, and I totally agree with Ultimate Bohab!
TecnaLogica chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Read this a while ago and forgot to review, oops! Anyway, here it is!
Loved it, it was so funny and I've said it before and I'll say it again, you've got a great sense of humor and I love the way you bring it out in your work :)
Sara Sparks chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
My cuz told me to look up Captain Planet and watch an episode where the kids summoned the Captain, before reading this. At first, I didn't know why he would make me watch such a show. Now I know why, I couldn't stop laughing once Captain Planet came on the scene. Love your funny oneshots, make more please.
Ella Anders chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Even though I have no clue who Captain Planet is, he did so much better than the Winx this round. Funny as always!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
LOL, this is hilarious! There's nothing like nostalgia to make the night go right.
Dragon at Play chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Bahahahah!
I'm glad I am not the only one to think that the 5th season is looking more an more like Capt. Planet episodes. I agree, the 1st person to make a video of Capt. Planet coming out of their convergence is going to have so many views it could knock "Gangnam Style" out of the #1 spot.

I laughed so many times while reading this, I almost couldn't finish reading it. D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Omg finally a good crossover that is new! I'm also starting to like how you say..."cracked" fanfic
NadeshikoLove1224 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That would be a great ending to Winx club. Damn, I haven't watched that show since I was in second grade and I saw it again on Boomerang this year . I don't believe that the save the earth theme to season five was bad, but Captain Planet did it so much better.

I think the trident belonged to Tirtannus. The weapon probably is a family relic that Tirtannus got when he was younger. I thought abut that because when the guards brought Tirtannus to the holding cell, they left the trident there instead of returning it to Neptune. Probably they we lazy.