Reviews for I'll Be Seeing You
Downtonian chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I really like this story but reading it I just don't understand why Brittany is pushing Santana away and towards Caroline, Santana will think she doesn't want her :( looking forward to the next update :)
blue chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I don't see how Brittany is stringing Santana along at all? She's doing the opposite and just being honest. She hasn't done anything to discourage Santana with Caroline, and has been nothing but supportive. Just this chapter, Santana was basically asking Brittany to give her a reason to not move in with her, but Brittany didn't do that. She was honest with her feelings, and their chances, didn't tell Santana anything she didn't already know - that yeah, maybe someday they could be together or maybe not. How is that stringing her along at all?

I don't disagree that maybe Santana needing to take a break from her would be a good idea, though. But not because of anything Brittany is doing, but because Santana needs to try to be with Caroline without the reminder of Brittany lurking and constantly there, and see what she feels. If the separation eventually lessons the feelings she still obviously has for Brittany, or not. I actually think that would be an interesting direction to go, that Santana tries that, thinking out of mind out of sight, but it doesn't work.
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
This is my first time reviewing but I think Brittany is wrong to keep stringing Santana along. I think for a while Santana needs to cut off communication from Brittany. It's only fair to Santana and Caroline that she give her a real shot. It's not fair to Santana because Brittany gives slight this very vague statements that maybe there is hope for them. Santana needs to cut strings for awhile.
blonderph chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Very heartfelt. My heart was breaking for both of them.
Brittana4Life3 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
:, ( too sad. Hopefully it gets happier
Gutty chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I hope to see them together soon...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Another great chapter. I like how mature Brittany has been about everything and how she wouldn't give Santana the out she was looking for. She can't be the reason things don't work out for them, Santana has to come to that conclusion one way or another, but u would say that if it still doesn't feel right after that long, it probably never will. It seems Santana could be happy with Caroline, but not as happy as she would be with Brittany and they both know that.

And again, while I understand Brittany's POV about time and seeing what happens, I really do think it takes more than that. You can't just let fate control everything, people have to work at it too. I don't know, I'm torn between liking that Brittany is being mature, and being sad that she and Santana are both being so passive about things.

I'd like to see one of them have that realization, that just ending up together is not enough because who just wants an ending? They deserve to have a middle too, and I hope they don't waste too much time. Like if Santana is just working at a coffee shop, she could go to LA and do that, or Brittany can get a long term gig on broadway ...
lileyfan1415 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013

take your your time. no need to rush
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
I love this story so much. I sort of want Santana to love Caroline and do a time jump where her and Brittany accidentally meet.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I hope Brittany stays single!
May1003 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
This is a really good story. I really enjoyed the update! Maybe the next chapter could be a time jump of about a year or a year and a half, and Brittany and Santana haven't seen or talked to each other since the last scene in the hallway in chapter two. Santana's still with Caroline, and Brittany may or may not be with someone. Somehow, they meet again, but the timing may not be right again. The rest is up to you...!
Vero chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
For not having anything planed out u really pull it off very nicely. Both chapters were amazing. Mmm maybe next chapter could be the troubletones reunion?
Excellent job, pms!
lileyfan1415 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013

I liked this chapter. very cute and romantic. so santana is with someone although maybe not for long. and brittany is going out to L.A.. Keep going. i would like to see brittany and santana interact more. but keep going.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I love this! I'm so glad you continued! I was thinking maybe thrown in a little morose thingymajigs (I can't find the right word!) moments there. Like how she's happy, but not utterly because there's just that *teeny weeny* factor that's missing. Or like those "there's just something in her eyes that she can't place" moments. Ya feel me? No?

Haha! Oh well. Really good story! Hope you update fast. :-) (I type smileys in like how Naya does because maybe I am Naya.)
okiku31 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I'm ok with something like this happening on Glee. I'm loving this story. I think that Britt should visit San. I actually want Britt and Caroline to become friends.