Reviews for Eldest and Fallen
xplain chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
luv the plot already. please dont have Snow end up with any of the sisters! im not a serahxsnow or a lightxsnow fan but it's your choice. please update soon!
PlasticChocolate chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I've always wanted to write this idea into a fanfiction but I suck at writing so I never had balls to do it, so thanks for making it happen. I hope you update soon!
Renascielle chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
As soon as I read your summary I thought your idea was really, well, interesting. And you didn't disappoint. :)
I'm glad you decided to continue the story and not just leave it as a one-shot, as it's got loads of potential !

Just one thing, even though I really enjoyed the care-free writing style of a very invested narrator, I felt that there was too much going on in italics. I understand that, most of the time, it was to highlight the anaphoras (which are played well), but I don't think every one of them needs to be in italics.

Otherwise, I'm really looking forward to seeing how the hole story plays out in later chapters !

And by the way, I'm a HUGE Snow/Light shipper, so... you know... feel free. ;)
xcess chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I agree that it is unique and I really want to read the rest but please don't let Lightning end up with Snow!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was definitely an interesting twist on how things went. You rarely find such uniqueness nowadays. Well done!
MagnificentLies chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Isn't Claire/Lightning the oldest one? :/ It feels awkward when Serah's the oldest...
Takagano Dai chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
If you decide to leave it as an One-Shot i would say it is not complete. Somehow..something is still missing. Maybe the What-If factor. The 'What-Happens-Next' question hovers at the end.
I really want to see where you can go with this idea, because it is well written, it is original..and yeah. Try to bring more out of it. Bit of further development. Please.

Regards