Reviews for Who do you love?
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh God, I LOVED this. This was simply BEAUTIFUL. I love Burt\Kurt scenes and this scenes is no exception! Please keep writing! In fact, can you make a sequel? D
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love Burt. He is the voice of reason and the captain of SS Klaine. I wish this was canon. Adam was great; it was awesome that someone chased after Kurt for once. And he was hot. XD But there is something about how Blaine just gets Kurt and vice versa. (And Blaine is hot )
Manningstar chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I like this - nice reaction. It was completely OOC. So much so that I wrote a fic that includes someone else inhabiting Kurt's body during a lot of those 4x14 scenes! I love awesome Burt and Kurt realizing he did pretty much the same thing, though it wasn't with quite the same level of severity. It would be really interesting if the actual show used this somehow to facilitate Klaine getting back together, but I think they instead feel like they took care of the "but, he's cheating on Adam" issue with a hand wave and a "you're not exclusive, right?" Which was rich coming from Blaine who thought texting with someone else was cheating. Sorry about the rant, what I really wanted to say was I really like the story. Thank you for sharing it!
CastleQuill chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Yes! A million times yes! I'm not sure if I'm more thrilled that I got to read this story or disapointed that this didn't happen on the actual show.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Good
Chrisch chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
First of all, I love your story! I so, so like Burt and I could totally see this happen - its one of the adorable Burt/Kurt talks. About your forword: I agree with you taht this episode is messed up. Since I live in Germany where forth season hasnt aired yet and I get the episodes from a friend who didnt watch them herself I thought she hadnt recorded half of the episode or missed one inbetween because, really, going from awkward conversation and glances to making out in a car? I think thats why it feels so OOC. After christmas they certainly had contact in one way or another but we have no idea where Klaine stands. So seeing them making out after their history with sex... it feels just wrong. So thanks for writing this. I totally enjoyed reading it!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is really, really good.
What does RIB mean?
And yes, this was one of the more messed up episodes.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
so happy that burt told kurt... love it
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I like the fact that Kurt talked to his dad, but I wouldn't call what he did cheating. Going out for coffee doesn't classify as "committed relationship". If that were the case, we wouldn't have had to wait until the 2nd season was almost over for Klaine to happen. I think Kurt
and Adam like each other and are good friends but they're trying to get to know each other before jumping in a relationship. Kurt is putting his guard up after Blaine so I don't think he'd get a new boyfriend that quickly. I don't really think it was OOC either. Kurt is an adult and he's growing up. He's not the same naive high school kid he was before. Blaine's cheating was kind of a reality check.
Hebridean Black chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I just love Burt stories. He's the best dad ever.
Janice93 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Burt is probably one of the smartest guys in the world. :)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
So good! HEAD CANON ACCEPTED! :)
Gleek10660 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aw! Your stories make my heart sing. 3

Guess this is because we really, truly want our Klaine - happy, together, and so much in love.

Bless your heart for writing this. *hugs*
AlexaCardew chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
First of all, I'm hoping the Burt and Burt/Blaine scenes RIB promised are still happening because last I remember Burt got cancer. So unless it was just a plot device to get the boys together for Christmas it needs some follow up.

I can totally see Kurt talking to his dad about what happened at the wedding, but I don't think we can call what Kurt did cheating.

He said I'm sort of seeing someone not he's dating someone. Going out on a few dates doesn't mean your dating unless you have the relationship convo. Remember when Blaine fantasized about him and the Gap guy getting married because they had coffee twice.

I'd love if they did the season 2 reverse in the upcoming eps especially if Kurt told Adam about Blaine and he said, 'Kurt, we went out a few times, we're not dating.'

So, loved the Kurt - Burt talk, but I disagree with the cheating, at least until canon explicitly states that Adam was Kurt's boyfriend when he went to Lima. Maybe they have Rachel's sudden Sex and the city approach too ( Miss I love Brody and ask him to move in with me ) - now that sudden open relationship surely only happened so that Rachel could sleep with Finn without being a cheater, again.