Reviews for The Mile High Club
ODD-YAOI-FANBOY chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
CONTINUE! PLEASE!
SharktoothSARA chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
oh mannn, that was hotttt!
you hint a sequel... i would read the shit out of a sequel!
Nire26 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I love this story. Enough to start an account to leave a comment to pretty pretty please make a sequel, or shuuhei pov... anything you'd like. This got my creative juices flowing again. :-D
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
tell me my dear, did you ever end up continuing this and if so whats the sequel called?
Fenra chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Just great. I love to read your stories
Baskets chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Nnngh!

Loved the way you had renji draw up mental image of shuuhei only to contradict it.

So enjoyed this, first shuuren I've read in a while and certainly glad I read it.

Renji's heat was palpable.
MissLilly2012 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
yes please ! had some great laugh out loud moments,
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
More more more more! :))

(But you poisoned my mind. Haha! I'm considering a job as cabin crew/ flight attendant right now. I know I'm going to be on the lookout for things like this. Haha. This is getting out of hand...)

Thanks for the lemons.
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Ooh, yes! To be continued! To be continued!

I'm really hoping you do end up continuing it, it was hot ;)
s chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Continued! This story is so hot. :)))
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Please do, continue. I love this pairing and where this could go should you add actual plot to this... Something adventurous or exciting. Like one of them being a murderer or something fantasmic like that.
DiamondInMyHeart chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This would be a totally awesome story. The beginning is smooth and well written with the potential to be very captivating. If you get the chance to continue it then you should. I also like the pairing, the air attendent coming down the isle gave the perfect edge of 'oh fuck are they going to get caught?' without taking away the creamyness of the handjob. (pun intended) All in all it was a delicious oneshot, would be an even better full length fanfic.
pj chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Continue!
StellaxYaoixYurixLove chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Please please please continue this !
Ivy Jane Backer chapter 1 . 3/14/2013