Reviews for Monster Hands
Olivia chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Great story!
Ellie chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I don't get the part from the beach bit one minute she's pregnant the next it's the wee boys fifth birthday but it is a good beginning
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
"That was beautiful, I feel like I just watched Rufus grow up.." I said almost crying. (mostly because your story was gorgeous, some because my computer screen is very bright,) BTW: You are one of the few people here who use proper grammar, I find that awesome of you.
deletedaccount2001 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was perf :)
AusllyandRauraforever chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I LOVE IT PLEASE MAKE MORE ONE SHOTS LIKE THIS
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is so sweet, I love it.
Jojo chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Great story!
Winter Skystorm chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Good story
catsaretriangles chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Awwww Love it!
Victoria2rocks chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Can't wait till u write the next chapter and post it!
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Cute. Great job. Love the kids name.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I want to know more about austin and ally and their with Ramona and when austin and ally son and Ramona have kids and austin and ally are the grandparents and when austin and ally have more kids 99 chapters please
1234567800 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
One word weird !
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Aww this was so sweet, it actually brought tears to my eyes. I normally like fanfics that are based on how old austin and ally are in the show, but this one is perfectly written, all the little auslly moments are so sweet and cute :)
DreamCatcherBliss chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I'M GOING TO CRY THAT WAS SO PERFECT UGHhhh.

But seriously - this was so fluffy and heart-tugging and perfectly written It's so amazing (of course, your auslly stories always are!), this has to be probably my third time reading it. It's so in character and incredible and was ended in such a perfect way. 3 keep writing!