Reviews for Snapshots
BellaCullenPR chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Aww this broke my heart. But it was beautifully written :)

BTW what is the blog's address? I doubt that I'll write something but I would like to read what others are posting too.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Took me a minute...but I got it. Thanks!
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
How sad but beautiful. I've wondered before how it was for Bella when her family and old friends began to pass away but I haven't seen anyone else write about it before.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
A beautiful vingnette
Jdifrans1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I had to read it twice. So beautiful. You captured the feeling in the pic perfectly. Thanks for sharing it!
enka3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Lovely..thanks for sharing with us!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
So lovely, thank you.
(I actually have subscribed to Piquezine and the first story I read was Crescendo - without having any idea that you wrote it - lovely story!)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Haunting and lovely.
jimemon chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Beautiful :(
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was touching. The downside of being immortal is that you will lose the humans you love.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Thanks! Have a great weekend your self!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
it's like your words became the picture. You made me feel so sad. Now to read some smut to make me feel better!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Sad and lovely. You are all making me feel so much this week!
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I'm always intrigued by future snapshots of the lives of our characters. Surely not EVERYTHING is happily ever after...and not here either, although I am left with a sense of peace regardless. Your use of imagery is quite lovely.
thimbles chapter 1 . 2/15/2013

I love that you posted this here, 'cause I was feeling like I ought to be impartial and stuff on the blog, but here I can get my flail on.

see, this - not on practiced-purpose - you do things with words that make them amazing.

- crickets from the garden as if they reside by her feet on the tile. - I loved this.

- But that wasn't enough. She couldn't cry. Not tears. - lacking the catharsis of crying would definitely be something weird about being a vamp. sometimes you just *need* to cry.

- hair wafting - I find this so pretty.

- She has immersed herself in tears. - love.

Is this the first AU stuff you've written, bb?

You make me sigh all the sighs, and love words more.

Shell x