Reviews for Snapshots
thimbles chapter 1 . 2/15/2013

I love that you posted this here, 'cause I was feeling like I ought to be impartial and stuff on the blog, but here I can get my flail on.

see, this - not on practiced-purpose - you do things with words that make them amazing.

- crickets from the garden as if they reside by her feet on the tile. - I loved this.

- But that wasn't enough. She couldn't cry. Not tears. - lacking the catharsis of crying would definitely be something weird about being a vamp. sometimes you just *need* to cry.

- hair wafting - I find this so pretty.

- She has immersed herself in tears. - love.

Is this the first AU stuff you've written, bb?

You make me sigh all the sighs, and love words more.

Shell x
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I loved this. Loved this. Your words tend to slay me, and this scene was a perfect fit for that image. :)
Muffinmum chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Well written, a lot of emotion in so few words, thankyou
Erikajo chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was a sad one! Read your Crescendo...Loved it! H.O.T. ;)
vickie l chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
so sad, clever the way you linked her unshead tears to the water. looking forward to reading more. i read bedelia's and always enjoy hers.

and i also just read crescendo. it was really good, didn't seem out of your comfort zone at all. got to admit i was expecting some raunchy DP threesome and it was actually a pleasant surprise when shane stayed where he did and there was an interesting storyline behind the erotica. did angel's father abuse her and she killed him?
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Well written. I always did think that this would be heartbreaking for Bella.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was beautifully sad.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3