Reviews for Searching for Strawberries
Spidergirl99 chapter 8 . 2/21
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Spidergirl99 chapter 6 . 2/20
OMG I can SO imagine Dean poking Sam with a celestial bronze dagger. Like it could actually be a scene. *LMAOROFL* My adorable lil Nico and teddy bear Dean in one fanfiction? Dude that's like ice cream on pie ! ! ! ! !
This is your FIRST supernatural fic?! You portray the characters so perfectly, I am star struck and hope the next chapter is just as full of power-punch!
Noxvae chapter 8 . 1/24
I love your writing ! Can I still hope of a next ?
daughterofhecate29 chapter 2 . 12/16/2018
I love the way you called Nico the Angel
It makes him seem so graceful and delicate yet so strong and intimidating
Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2018
YES NICO SPILL AAALLL YOUR SECRETS TO A PAIR OF MORTALS! WHY DON'T YOU DUMP IN THE LOCATION OF THE CAMP HUH?
leah chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
Totally like the "Dad might even let me pick out the torture" bit. Wish there was more reaction, but if there was, I agree that it might be spoiled a bit. Great work!
Paws Whovian chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
Hey, Plz update and have some Solangelo i the future!
iwelcometheshadows chapter 8 . 7/28/2017
update pls
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 8 . 7/2/2017
I like this story. It's full of twists and turns, but really wouldn't be complete unless you update.
asterixn chapter 6 . 3/1/2017
"He can't, my dad's called dibs." Nico said offhandedly, checking the sky as if to figure out the time.
Lol, it's my favorite line in this fanfiction!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
Nice. I love Supernatural and PJO crossovers. Update!
DragonflyxParodies chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Okay I am not a huge fan of cross-overs in any way shape or form, but I was stalking through your fics and this was one of those things that you have to read. Very glad I did. I really like how you've worked everything (though seriously it's fanfiction, don't stress too much about how/where it fits into canon timeline). Especially considering there have been other pantheon gods in SPN before and they never really touched super hardcore on them, this is very cool. Love the characterizations and I love the interactions, great job!
Moranx3 chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
Why did I find you just NOW. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE, AUTHOR DEAR?!#!
Moranx3 chapter 2 . 6/26/2016