Reviews for Mario and Luigi and Bowser
Johnathan216 chapter 94 . 4/17
Really good I think the return of Fawful would be good but alas! He is not even mentioned in M&L:DT
But every story has its own Antagonists.
Cynna chapter 7 . 4/2
Excuse me, but there's a slight error. In chapter 7, you said Wisdurm took her sage test "centuries ago", however, you wrote in a later chapter that the Shroob incident was Wisdurm's test. I apologize if I sounded rude.
brave kid chapter 94 . 3/22
well great job on this story,please do your best on your next work
XerxesTexasToast chapter 94 . 3/22
(STANDING OVATION)

Bravo. Bravo to you and the tenacity it took to finish this epic. You have done the Mario fandom a service. A winner is you.
YinWriter chapter 94 . 3/22
Damn... Powerful stuff! Now comes the question...

... What the Hell do I do now that this jewel of a fanfic is done?!

Never mind. I really loved this story! 5/5! I can't wait to see what you're going to come up with next!
cryptidking chapter 94 . 3/22
I'm going to sum up the entire story and what I think in the review when I first started reading I thought "oh another go at a novelization where's the rum" but as I got into the story I now went "hey this is not bad" and I continued reading and I was amazed at how you raised the bar novelizations are the hardest types of stories to do but you, you did it you have made a game a concept so simple and you made it into a epic journey for starlow as a person that we cab get behind so I say to you mr or ms walkazo thank...no a thank you is too simple (turns around and shows a curtain) I think this should suffice (raises the curtain and a crowd starts a grand reaction of cheering) (note better off alone is still my favorite but this comes pretty darn close)
Latham02 chapter 94 . 3/22
Congratulations! I can see not wanting to diver right into another story, I would be exhausted after 200000 words.

I'll now give my opinion on the story as a whole;

The most amazing strength of this story, I thought, was your portrayal of Starlow, who I think is the real protagonist, despite not being in the title. You manage to expand her role from the game in a way that does not feel too contrived, and give her a good story arch, and you somehow you manage to capture the feeling of thinking when Starlow is manipulating Bowser's hammer space.

On the downside, some of this expansion seems like a bit too much, to the point where it actually gets convoluted. In particular when that worm turned out to be Wisdurm. It kinda makes sense in the context of the whole hammer space thing, but I still thought that plot twist was rather stupid.

You manage to capture the Mario tone pretty well, with a few added heartfelt moments spread throughout, and I'm sincerely glad you never cross into Draco in Leather Pants territory by making him too sympathetic; just like the game, he's still jerk and a bully, but their lives just wouldn't be complete without him. I did not really like the tragic backstory you gave him though; I know it relates to your other stories, but I always assumed from the Yoshi games that Bowser acts the way he does because he was spoiled as a child. He kidnapped the Princess because he was so used to getting what he wanted, he didn't know what to do when that didn't happen.

All in all though, a great ride from start to finish. It can get really convoluted at times, but it's pretty easy to look past it most of the time. If you're reading this review and deciding whether or not to read this story, go ahead!
Latham02 chapter 93 . 3/22
You have to believe in impossible things, Starlow; otherwise, how will they become real?
Latham02 chapter 91 . 3/22
I have mixed feelings that you showed the fight; I always thought it was kinda the point that the battle wasn't shown because it was a forgone conclusion. Still, it was well executed, and I do like how Bowser is characterized as someone who would literally fight themselves to death.
austin.todd.315 chapter 94 . 3/22
Not holding my breathe Fawfboy. Anyway, I'll go on and say that THIS STORY HAS BEEN AMAZING! Definetly your best work. I'm sad that it's over, but it's stil gotta end at SOME point I guess! See ya!
austin.todd.315 chapter 93 . 3/22
Those three KISS-UPS! And eyah, if I were Kamek, you know how happy I'd be to here that Bowser was doing fine enough to YELL at me? If he isn't getting a heartattack from HIS huge temper, he's fine, he's just fine...
austin.todd.315 chapter 92 . 3/22
Starlow could very well become another Chakron... for many reasons... good to see Chakron is no longe rstanding sos till, now if we coukld just ge thim to leave the mountain and explore the planet like his firends have been...
austin.todd.315 chapter 91 . 3/22
You did the fight scene very well. I always found the one in the credits crappy because he los tway tooe asily, I mean the Mario Bros fought an opponent just as strong as Bowse's! Sure, there was too of them but they should still be jsut as exhausted! And of course now all of the main characters face the consequences of the adventure, mainly Bowser's hammerspace wanting to explode like a nuclear bomb...
austin.todd.315 chapter 90 . 3/22
Fawful will always go out with a bang.
austin.todd.315 chapter 89 . 3/22
Whoa... that was awesome... and hey, the Dark Stars unstoppability was overrated anyway, Bowser punched holes through it!