Reviews for Mario and Luigi and Bowser
Stacey chapter 94 . 9/13
This story was absolutely perfect in every way! Thank you so much for writing it!
But my favourite part of the game was how, for once, the relationship between Bowser and his minions was showcased. In the game, the ones who weren't brainwashed were portrayed as deeply loyal to Bowser, and he seemed to care about them a great deal as well. They were like a family. But in this story, the minions abandon him.
Still, I adored this story. I wish I had known about it while it was being written. But it's always fun to read an entire story in 1 weekend.
I'll have to check out your other work as well.
wintercandymints chapter 5 . 9/3
I love this, I love this, I love this. This is such an amazing explanation for why things are the way they are in the game. I love this idea and I love how you're pretty much writing the story, but at the same time, it's not the same story. There's all these extra things and explanations and they're amazing. Starlow having to help everyone is awesome. And Starlow having this huge inner dialogue. I love it. I can't wait to see what else you added.
wintercandymints chapter 3 . 9/2
I'm really enjoying this. Having played the game, I recognize a lot of the dialogue and such, but I adore all the extra details you added. Like Kamek and his reasoning for talking informal. And how Kamek decided to try to figure out what's going on. Just all the little extra stuff, I love a lot. Playing the game was so much fun, and now reading it is a lot of fun, too. I can't wait to keep reading.
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story sucks! I would give that game a D ("Unfavorable"). There is no humor (unlike in this game's predecessors, which are awesome for countless reasons), Princess Peach is being a prissy, whiny and defenseless asshole, the soundtrack sounds like it was composed by manchildren and anything Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story could do, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time could do much better!
Spidershadow5 chapter 94 . 4/28
Holy crap! Just... whoa. This isn't just a novelization, this is a story within a story. You took all the mythology of the Mario universe, and added on to it. This is wonderfully written, and very imaginative. Couple typos here and there, but that'll get better with practice.
Also, what the hell, Fawful's alive?! That is definitely not good...
supercatprincess4237 chapter 1 . 3/22
I loved this story, it was the best take on Bowser's Inside Story yet! I love how you made Starlow more of the main character. I am in the process of writing a story where various characters take on the role of the FNAF security guard, and the third chapter is Fawful. Would you care to check it out and examine my take on the character?
RevivingMidbusII chapter 94 . 12/30/2014
Alas, I am so sorry that it's over. I definitely think this is the best story I have ever experienced- I love your take on Starlow so much and also the tragic backstory. I can't express with words how much I love this- but there's one problem. Now when I play the game I think of this as the canon!
Thegeniusyoshi chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Awesome story!
bowser chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Gwahaha! Oh,hi!I'm the king of the koopas! I exclaimed to the magikoopas so loudly that l almost burned them! I don't care who wrote this,but thank you
QueenBoo21Inactive chapter 93 . 7/6/2014
What Starlow did for Bowser was amazing... Not only a perfect ending to one of my favorite video games, but simply a wonderful thing for her to do! I have always loved the idea of how alike Bowser and "Chippy" are (especially since they are high in my list of favorite characters!). Who knows? Had circumstances been different, they could have been great friends. :) I've been following this story for ages, and I don't think many people are dedicated enough to finish a 94 chapter story. (Seriously, I never expected this to end up being 94 chapters!) I love this fanfic, and I'll continue to read your other work, which is probably just as magnificent. Here's to the end of MLB, and many more stories to come! ;D
Poltergust 5000 chapter 53 . 5/19/2014
Oh man, the haiku from Mario RPG.

Nice touch. ;)
Johnathan216 chapter 94 . 4/17/2014
Really good I think the return of Fawful would be good but alas! He is not even mentioned in M&L:DT
But every story has its own Antagonists.
Cynna chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Excuse me, but there's a slight error. In chapter 7, you said Wisdurm took her sage test "centuries ago", however, you wrote in a later chapter that the Shroob incident was Wisdurm's test. I apologize if I sounded rude.
brave kid chapter 94 . 3/22/2014
well great job on this story,please do your best on your next work
XerxesTexasToast chapter 94 . 3/22/2014

Bravo. Bravo to you and the tenacity it took to finish this epic. You have done the Mario fandom a service. A winner is you.