Reviews for a spanner in the works, you know
I know this has been abandoned and it makes me super sad but I needed something to read on a long flight and this was perfect. I think I have reread it like 100 times since it last updated. I hope where ever you are whatever you are doing I hope you know people really liked and appriciated your work.
Dragonborn89 chapter 9 . 5/12
This story is awesome! I don't think i've read a fic where age difference was a problem. You write Britt's confused feelings so well! Since Brittana are married in canon, reading this whole marriage questioning thing is even more awesome!
You are probably never finishing this story, but I wanted to say I hope you are still writing. This was truly, truly enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.
lady-landslide chapter 9 . 5/2
So sad it ended like this... Very good story... Congrats
Grrrrs Randomness chapter 9 . 4/28
"I love you too." Santana smiles giddily, and life definitely would have been a lot easier if Brittany just got everything off her chest in the first place. Resting her forehead against Brittany's shoulder, Santana giggles maniacally and whispers, "Fuck, I love adding that too at the end. I want to say it forever."

"You should."

"I should?"

"Mhm," Brittany hums in content, placing soft kisses against Santana's lips, because they're so soft, like a pillow, like clouds, like puppies, like marshmallows, like anything soft, really.

My favorite part. Hopefully you'll update this during the summer or something but if jots it's okay. I'm quite okay with where things are in the last chapter.

This was an awesome read.
I really love this story like seriously.. But will you ever update it?
This was a really good story, why did you stop?
Come baaaaack:( please please
LunarMiko07 chapter 9 . 3/7
This story is just awesome. I'm so happy that Brittany finally tells Santana she loves her. Poor Santana waiting all this time. I also like how Brittany got jealous of Vanessa flirting with Santana and how Vanessa tells Brittany what a great catch Santana is. I hope you get the chance to come back and finish this story some day. I'm eagerly awaiting for more. )
Come back :(
UnholyBitch chapter 9 . 2/6
Please come back to me!
My heart can't take it I need more!
It's Brittana chapter 2 . 2/1
I love this fic so much, please update soon :(
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
I'll be super happy if you update one of this days *puppy eyes*
StuckwithHeya chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
Please don't leave this story unfinished D':
NayaHeMoFan chapter 8 . 11/22/2014