Reviews for a spanner in the works, you know
Berrylucky5 chapter 9 . 4/17
Came across this gem i am sad to say years late but so grateful for all of it ao far. Love the build up and the nature of their love story so far. I know its been years since an update but hoping to read more if thats still possible. Kudos and thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2017
Omfg pls update this story. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve reread it bc it’s just so fucking good. Pls update this story, I beg you
TTshorty33 chapter 9 . 9/17/2017
maintain my previous losition, really wish you would finish this. totally deserves an ending because it's an awesome story
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2017
I am begging you, please update this story. I'm dying to know what happens next. Please update
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2017
Please update!
whihumph chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
Idk if you still read these but this story was awesome I loved it! Im just happy to know they ended up together! I hope they eventually have kids and all that jazz! Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Of course
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Reread this again bc it's been ages, I really miss this story so much. Please update!
TTshorty33 chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
Omg where is the rest? this is like one of the best stories I have read!
imnotcoolyet chapter 9 . 3/22/2016
This is an amazing story. Please continue. It's written so well and the storyline is so on point.
ThePrettyPiggy chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
This is really really one of the best fanfics I've read Please please update this please!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2016
I really love your story. My heart is clenching the whole time reading it. Hope you are still planning to finish this coz i'm really looking forward for the ending. So please, please, please...?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
Just finished reading this for like the 100th time. I am really glad it ended where it did instead of a chapter earlier. But I wish more than anything that you would come back and finish the story. It's so close to the end and I really want to know how it turns out.
mick3y92 chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
so i just reread this because i loved it the first time i read it and i was hoping you updated i get that its most likely a long shot but i wish youre keep going with the story its one of my favorites
rachikhoo chapter 9 . 6/21/2015