Reviews for Valentines
Highflyer123 chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Twist!
Highflyer123 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
This is my fave pairing. Rion 4eva!
Highflyer123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Naminè.
PurplePantherXVI chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Poor Vani's jealous. I normally like Aqua/Terra, but this story has gotten me to like Vanitas/Aqua :) I think the chapter was really good, and I think it's fine :) I can't wait to keep reading.
The KH III Trailer is out!? I must check it out right away!
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
I saw the Kingdom Hearts III trailer. There are no word to describe how I reacted XD

Oh Vanitas, how you make me laugh XD And you shouldn't run off from girls like that! Plus, you shouldn't compare yourself to Terra :(
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Is it Aqua he likes? Awe, Vani!

This chapter was really good, you wrote in his perspective really well
PurplePantherXVI chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
I loved it :) That was an amazing chapter. Especially since it was Vanitas, and he had to be pretty hard to write in a romance story. Keep up the great work :)
PurplePantherXVI chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
This was so cute :) I'm so glad Sora confessed his feelings to Kairi, and that she loves him, too. And I love the scene with the fireworks. Keep up the great work :)
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Awe!

I found myself genuinely grinning throughout this, the kiss, the fireworks and the last line, damn that was cute! I'm a typical girl like that.

Update soon!
Hiimchan chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Wonder what's up with Vanitas? And LOL, that's cute, Sora had a 'tiny' crush.
But now, it's more than a 'tiny' crush.
Anyways, I'm liking this story so far! Do continue! -
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
You write in Sora's POV so well!

The TV show sounds really cool, I'd actually probably watch it if it were a real show XD

Aw, the SoKai was so cute, Sora, you are so sweet! :) His letter was so sweet and adorable :)

This story is really well written, and the plot :)
PurplePantherXVI chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
I loved this chapter :) You're really good at writing romance, trust me, so don't worry about it. I really hope Sora is able to give his letter to Kairi. And what's wrong with Vani, why he is upset? Great job, keep writing :)
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
No mistakes!

I love the way you wrote about Sora, it was just like him! The beginning part made me laugh, "I enthusiasticly did this..." etc :P

And Sora's drama skills made me giggle, he's so adorable! .

If only schools like this existed :(
PurplePantherXVI chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
I really liked this chapter :) I hope Sora confesses his feelings to Kairi and she feels the same (I love SoKai in KH 1). The beginning made me laugh as well. Good luck on your story, keep writing :) And if you don't mind me asking, is Vanitas going to get his own chapter soon as well?
Hiimchan chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
I'm loving your chapter lengths so I have no absolute problem with it!
Heh, I loved the little Sora-Vanitas thing at the beginning, hilarious also wouldn't mind to see their POV next chapter.

I can try check out your oneshot but I don't really think I have the right skills to assess :x