Reviews for Somethings Never Change
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
More please!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Please write more soon. Thank you
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Loves! Please write more, this sounds to be a really intriguing slash you have there. I also wish for you to find an editor, there was a typo here and there, and I simply wish for this fiction to continue without delays or problems.
Mello Flavored Lube chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
do you by any chance like Savage Garden or Darren Hayes? theres a song called you can still be free.. its brilliant.. you should check it out!.

I loved the story.. what's going to happen next? i cant wait!
YellowJacket69 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I was wondering if you ever planned to continue...?
lol chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
i like it when are you going to finish it?
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Cool story!
Jeni chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Lovely cliffhanger. So mean. Read more story. Please get teh next chpater up as soon as you can. I'm on the edge of my seat here...at least I would if I wasn't typing.

What happened? Will Severus be able to help Harry? What about Poppy? WIll she be able to heal Harry's wounds?

What happens next?
Sa chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
yay great start please continue
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I really enjoyed the 1st chapter of your story and I hope that you update it really soon. Keep it up.
kellie chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
well i have to say a very good idea ... a good start ... but wat happened ? u havnt upd8ed ? y?

kellie x
Icarus chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Hey Twix, I read this a while ago, but I've been neck-deep in 'Primer to the Dark Arts.'

I like what you did with the first portions, tightened it up. Severus is much more in character. It's a tight, tense story, and I'd like to see you continue it.

But, hey, what happened to all those spelling and punctuation fixes to your last few paragraphs?

Keep up the story, and email me when you have part Two ready to Beta.

-Icarus
LorneStar chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
yow...poor harry. he needs a hug
Iscah6 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Hmmmm...Sounds very intersting so far. Keep up the good work!