Reviews for Fraxinus
JWang chapter 2 . 8/23
cool!
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Goofy, but sweet. I like it.
thedogzoo chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
Awesome! :)
Dew That Is Blue chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
hahaha This was great! lol. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
This was cute! You should write more chapters. :)
jaconda chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Have you heard of the Doctor Who audio drama 1001 Nights? Or Fables-1001 Nights Of Snowfall?
jaconda chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
In the eighties Doctor Who was a Marvel comic. The Doctor and the TARDIS appeared in another title-Death's Head-in which the TARDIS landed briefly on the roof of Four Freedoms Plaza, and there was a Fantastic Four comic which implied that the Doctor knows Reed Richards.
By the way, about that Fables crossover. When the Doctor and Rose were reunited on television, did they end up in bed? More effort? After all the Doctor has done over the last fifty years, is that really true?
LettyToretto21 chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
This is Brilliant! I love it.
Blue Moon chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Don't beat yourself down, I fought it was really great. Was laughing my as of in the end.

Thanks for a good story!
Leon2108 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Very interesting, and better then any other Dr. Who/Avengers cross I have read so far. Would love to see more if you ever do come up with more!
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
'Eat your hearts out, Rassilon!' Eh, I think he'd be happy if he could eat yours.
Hadan chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Oh!My... That was briliant!
Love it!
Regna of the forest chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Hilarious and well written. I certainly wouldn't complain with a few more chapters (hint hint) but you ended it nicely for a two-shot.
Tracey Claybon chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Good start, looking forward to more.
APlagueOnBothYourHouses chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Lols 'Eat your hearts out, Rassilon!' Best ever. Thanks for being awesome and writing this story!