Reviews for Fraxinus
jaconda chapter 1 . 2/10
Have you heard of the Doctor Who audio drama 1001 Nights? Or Fables-1001 Nights Of Snowfall?
jaconda chapter 2 . 2/10
In the eighties Doctor Who was a Marvel comic. The Doctor and the TARDIS appeared in another title-Death's Head-in which the TARDIS landed briefly on the roof of Four Freedoms Plaza, and there was a Fantastic Four comic which implied that the Doctor knows Reed Richards.
By the way, about that Fables crossover. When the Doctor and Rose were reunited on television, did they end up in bed? More effort? After all the Doctor has done over the last fifty years, is that really true?
LettyToretto21 chapter 2 . 1/15
This is Brilliant! I love it.
Blue Moon chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Don't beat yourself down, I fought it was really great. Was laughing my as of in the end.

Thanks for a good story!
Leon2108 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Very interesting, and better then any other Dr. Who/Avengers cross I have read so far. Would love to see more if you ever do come up with more!
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
'Eat your hearts out, Rassilon!' Eh, I think he'd be happy if he could eat yours.
Hadan chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Oh!My... That was briliant!
Love it!
Regna of the forest chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Hilarious and well written. I certainly wouldn't complain with a few more chapters (hint hint) but you ended it nicely for a two-shot.
Tracey Claybon chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Good start, looking forward to more.
APlagueOnBothYourHouses chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Lols 'Eat your hearts out, Rassilon!' Best ever. Thanks for being awesome and writing this story!
Swishyfish2003 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
It looks like this is where it ends, but even if it's done, this story was fantastic! Loved it! Great work ;D
Waterbottel chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Oh... You've stopped this. It was very entertaining. Even though your last update was in February I'm going to leave this review here.
Oh, and if you ever even consider starting this story up again please contact me. I'd really love to read more. c:
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I like it well enough. Sorry if I sound a little over critical, but this seems, one, short, two, a little incomprehensible, and three... incomplete.

However, the potential is there for an excellent story (and I will admit, I'm not much of a fan of Rose)
rivendellelve chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
awww, the Doctor (or John Noble or whatever XD ) is so adorable

love your story
quoththeraven5 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
"Oh yes! Only four hours! Eat your hearts out, Rassilon!" - oh Doc, I love you so much! :)