Reviews for Little Town, Texas
sosueme chapter 1 . 1/18
I loved this hesitant, strong, but fragile bella. Going thru her father's illness and a life changing move is a lot to handle all at once, but throw in a beloved ex to the mix and transition becomes a loud, capitalized word. I love how she handled it all, and edward was sort of sweet the way he kept trying to get past her defenses. It was all v believable and there was a lot said in only 10k words. I vote for this to win the heart of country contest. Thanks for sharing!
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Poignant,and there are aspects that most of us can relate description of a small-town life,friends,and just...people who have been around since nice read,indeed.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Great story! Home is where the heart is is soooo true!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Great job on this. That was such a sweet date
Edmazing chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Simply put, I loved this. Loved how the lyrics were weaved in and felt natural to the story. And well hell, the whole thing felt natural. The angst wasn't forced, it felt true and right for the situations and backgrounds of the characters. Great job and best of luck in the contest.
AllyVera chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Fabulous! Loved the story - thanks so much for sharing with us - and best of luck in the competition!
leegee123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Awww this was so sweet and warm. I really enjoyed reading your story, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
So sweet- I'm crying happy tears
emmett23meg chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Good story, loved it..,
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh yeah! *claps hands*. Keep this one going.
Cina's chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Great story. So sad for Charlie.
obsessed414 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
More! I want more!
branlc chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Aww.. Loved it! I hope there will be more to come.
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Yay love!
jessica158363 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awww. I love this song so naturally I loved this story also! This is gonna be hard to pick a favorite.