Reviews for Arrhythmia
dmk1130 chapter 42 . 2/2
totally read this in 2 days & don't know what to do with myself now. this fic is so unique from all the other fics I've read & i love it! also i love the way you write Aubrey & Chloe. Chloe is just too adorable. can't wait for more chapters to come (hopefully sooner than later so i can keep my sanity) also question: will we ever know what Chloe was panicking about back when they were walking back from Nikki's house when she kept saying she screwed up? just wondering
thewayitshouldbe chapter 42 . 1/26
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS :O :O :O :O :O
charliekins88 chapter 42 . 1/24
I don't know exactly how to summarise my thoughts and feelings on this fic other than: WOW, PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

I read all 42 chapters in 6 hours yesterday and was just blown away. Your characterisations are so on point. Your balance between dialogue and description is fantastic. I haven't seen the series that the idea for the plot is from but I'm loving the intricacies of the story and each character's individual journey. Never before have I wanted so many answers with regards to each character's motivations and histories. Just... wow.

Thanks for sharing your talent. :)
Mjnz chapter 42 . 12/12/2015
Just found this and am hooked. Looking forward to more!
xcombixgirlx chapter 42 . 11/28/2015
Just read this in one go. I despise how everyone is treating poor Aubrey! They all seemed to want to get to know Beca but, never tried to get to know Aubrey. I am a hardcore Bechloe shipper but, depending on the story can deal with other pairings. Everyone usually makes Aubrey out to be such a bitch in stories and it's just not true. Aubrey and Beca are really so much alike that they probably actually make a better couple. I am suspicious of Jesse, Benji and Beca's dad for various reasons. Not sure who I suspect on the murder side of things though. I think as far as TT, Aubrey and BEca need to sort things out and fool around first then get Chloe in on it. It would make sense in that if they can't work out they shouldn't drag Chloe into it, they already know how she feels and would welcome them both with open arms and tears. It would completely kill Chloe if they started again and things got ruined again. I feel bad for Aubrey still having to feel like a third wheel or second best. I hope that Beca only rated her that way because she was feeling bitter. I'm actually even upset at the way Chloe has treated Aubrey through out the whole thing, even at the beginning of TT like going out with Beca alone when her and Aubrey were already together in the first place. Hope you can update soon :)
Diagn0sis chapter 42 . 11/8/2015
I'm addicted to this story - I hope you update soon! I need my fix
bridz87 chapter 42 . 11/7/2015
Hi, I just found this fic and read it all in 2 days! It's really good, I like the premise and am very interested in what the hell's going on on this island! Your characterisation of everyone but especially Aubrey is spot on, I really like the glimpses into her past and her insecurities. The pace is wonderful, I love a good slow burn (especially when it's well written), but I feel a bit annoyed a myself for devouring so much so quickly that now I have to wait for updates! Oh well. Keep it up, can't wait to see where this goes :)
cat chapter 42 . 11/6/2015
I'm so sorry you have to work 3 jobs, but at least you have a job. Im currently unemployed and it sucks toĆ³. I hope you can find a job that pays you better so you can keep writing because you have a gift and I'm very grateful you share it with us. Reading at night helps me forget the troubles of the day. So, thank you and take care.
themerchntofvenice chapter 42 . 10/29/2015
Hello! New here! I'm absolutely loving this story. I lost sleep for a good week as I tried to get through it as fast as possible. I stumbled upon it as a lover of Triple Treble, but let me just tell you that you've really sold me on the Chaubrey ship, which I wasn't really all that in to before. I wasn't really all that in to Aubrey in general, to be honest, but your story has definitely gotten me over that quickly enough. I'm truly loving your world and your grip on these characters and their relationships and interactions and mannerisms and everything. I'm intrigued to know what show this is based off of, and how closely it will follow that show, but I'm definitely loving the story just find not knowing, so kudos on that count! I'm definitely curious to see how these three will manage to fix whatever's been broken among them, because it's such a glaring break, and a bit odd to see Beca so wildly out of the close knit group, but I'm sure whatever she did warranted the treatment. Aubrey's protectiveness of Chloe is well written and it definitely makes me as a reader have that same protective feeling, so I'm not a fan of Beca right now, which is kind of a new thing since she's probably my favorite character normally. So yeah, I just thought I'd drop you a line to mention how much I'm enjoying this story and hoping things settle down for you in real life so that you can update soon! I know the struggle when you've got a wonderful idea planned out and simply haven't the time to get pen to paper or fingers to keys. Sending good vibes your way, though, so that you and your muse and your story can all get together again soon!
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 42 . 10/19/2015
Great story! I read it in about a week, and it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I love the writing style, it's very descriptive and detailed. I love that you put it in Aubrey's point of view. I was skeptical at first, but I've gotten used to it. I love how you incorporate the Bellas into the story. I love how much depth your giving every character. I love that this story is Triple Treble. I'm anxiously waiting for what the Unknown Caller will do to Beca after she spoke back, because I'm sure he won't just let go what she did. I want to see how the Beca-Chloe-Aubrey relationship will work out. You've got me completely hooked. I hope your life gets better and that you don't need a new job. Take your time with writing, I know that you do this for free and take time out of your busy schedule to do this. Thank you for writing this, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Ajrober chapter 42 . 10/15/2015
I've read a lot of fan fiction on here and your writing is by far the best I've encountered. This story is amazing! I love Aubrey and Chloe together. I'm usually a Bechloe ship but the idea of them together in this fic makes my skin crawl for some reason. I know its going to be a Triple Treble though, so we will see how I feel about it later haha.
ChaubreyCamp chapter 42 . 10/11/2015
Just wanted to say that I am totally hooked on this fic! I used to be a Bechloe girl (mostly for Chlo) but seeing you write Aubrey the way I have always thought of her (uptight/controlling/sweet/romantic/misunderstood) I have fully embraced the Chaubrey ;) please let Aubrey get the girl in the end. I feel like she deserves Chloe more - and not in a "because Beca didn't want me I'll just go back to Bree" kinda way. In every fanfic she's portrayed as this hard ass character with little to no emotional connection & I think that's totally wrong. She's a tough nut to crack & I feel that Chloe is the only one to have truly ever got under her skin. Anywho, sorry for rambling, I just really appreciate the work & look forward to the next updates :) #updatesoonyourekillingme ;p ha!
COOL GUEST chapter 42 . 10/11/2015
Of course I still love you! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter because Aubrey kills me with how uncomfortable she is all the time and I'm sure whatever they're doing to Luke (im not sure if this was mentioned? I honestly have to reread like everything) is gonna be hilarious
Guest chapter 42 . 10/11/2015
Aubrey's sass is so spot on! Hahaha love this chapter and im so so so glad you've updated! Can't wait to know more of whats going to happen and this slow burn is killing mee!
DixieChicksSerious-Bechloe07 chapter 42 . 10/10/2015
Hahahahaha... XD
I think its worth the wait since this story is still aca-awesome!
Aubrey's lucky to have the Bellas in her life to make things go crazy and ridiculous, I mean just think about how boring it could've been without them...