Reviews for Arrhythmia
PolyLuv chapter 42 . 9/9
OMG! Just read this whole thing in one day and wish there was more! This is one of the most well written fics that ive had the pleasure of reading.
HFFRay chapter 18 . 9/1
Great. Now I want frosting...For real though, Great stuff in this chapter. Lots of tension. Just enough release and then BAM chaos. Good Stuff.
HFFRay chapter 17 . 8/9
Communication...why is it so hard. Probably because stories would be a lot shorter if people were just up front with things.
HFFRay chapter 16 . 8/9
It is like Chloe and Aubrey are always on the verge of Make-up sex )which I am totally cool with). You could cut the tension with these two with a knife. Seriously wish Aubrey would just let down her defenses.
HFFRay chapter 15 . 8/9
This chapter is another where I kinda wanna throttle Aubrey, but also kinda get it with her too? I am not sure. Mixed feelings happening here.
HFFRay chapter 14 . 8/9
Aubrey is intense like it is nobodies business. Damn. I like the internal struggle she is going through with telling Chloe everything or just swallowing it down like she did those two pills.
HFFRay chapter 13 . 8/7
Jesse to the rescue? Nope nope nope. The guy screams guilty AF with all this. like it is some sort of crazy revenge on Chloe and Becca plot and less of a traditional marriage.
HFFRay chapter 12 . 8/7
Okay, aside from the shower extravaganza, the scenes between Aubrey and Becca are THE BEST!
HFFRay chapter 11 . 8/7
Okay, so I am confused are we doing love drama or about to get into some CSI shit here? I just like to know what road I am traveling down before this gets t crazy.
HFFRay chapter 10 . 8/7
I am liking how this is turning into some sort of fatal attraction twist with the photos. Also, seriously, if someone like Chloe is like "Hey, I love you, why aren't we more than friends?" Why the hell do you even have to think about it. Stop fighting it and grab on with both hands.
HFFRay chapter 9 . 8/7
Okay, Aubrey and Chloe are kind of adorable together. I am not sure what to do with the whole Becca/Jesse complication, but things I would hope for are: 1) Becca/Jesse Split
2) Aubrey and Chloe become a thing 3) Chloe and Becca become a thing permanently
HFFRay chapter 8 . 8/7
We all want to kiss Becca Mitchell. it is a reality Aubrey just has to face. Sorry chick.
HFF Ray chapter 7 . 8/7
Luke is okay. Like seriously, just okay. Lets be honest in the real world he would be more interested in Jesse than Aubrey. I hope she kicks his ass at darts.
HFFRAY chapter 6 . 8/7
FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY! Thank god these two finally got together for the sake of ALL OF US! Now if they can keep it together we all win.
I am really gonna need Aubrey to stop being the cold shower of this story. Chloe is hot, they are clearly into each other so just let your defenses down and relax a little bit and go with it. Why is this such a stubborn issue? Somebody needs to make a stern move here. As long as it isn't Jesse, I all for it.