Reviews for Arrhythmia
guest chapter 40 . 10/8/2016
this story is funny i hope it gets finished
guest chapter 42 . 9/28/2016
i hope this story gets finished out its very good
yuppie chapter 37 . 9/23/2016
this was a sweet chapter the Bree Sophia relationship is a sweet and funny one
Guest chapter 36 . 9/23/2016
i love this story I hope you update it
Guest chapter 36 . 9/15/2016
Finally Aubrey tells her! Great story
L chapter 42 . 8/2/2016
I've been following this story for a really long time and I think I maybe forgot to leave a review on this last chapter when I read it, but I just wanted to say that I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. Because I've been periodically checking back to see if you've updated yet, and honestly I might go crazy if I never find out who's behind all of this!

In all seriousness, this is absolutely one of the most intriguing, well written fanfics I've ever found (when the romantic plot line isn't even the most interesting one you know that's some damn good writing) and I'm not here to rush you to write a new chapter, but I just want to make sure you know that, and even if it takes another five months for a new chapter to come out, it would be a huge waste if you lost the motivation to continue writing entirely. I hope all is well with you otherwise! 3
YuriForever chapter 42 . 6/23/2016
Please update. I really love this story. One of my all time favorites. Absolutely wonderful
Guest chapter 42 . 6/21/2016
I love you please update
Trash4bechloe chapter 42 . 5/14/2016
How is this the last update
Trash4bechloe chapter 38 . 5/13/2016
Clone me a Sophia. Or a Chloe.
Trash4bechloe chapter 16 . 5/13/2016
This is so sweet I'm going to start shipping them if you have more scenes like these SQUWWEEEWW
HowlOfTheWerewolf chapter 42 . 4/22/2016
This story is so good, you're doing an amazing job and have really captured the characters. I love the small details you include that really make all the difference and allow for the scenes to really be imagined. I really hope you continue with this story, I cannot wait to read and find out more.
tacobby chapter 42 . 4/22/2016
i hope you are able to pick this back up and finish. i have so many unanswered questions
AuxaiKnight chapter 42 . 4/6/2016
I read this whole story in about an hour and a half and I just need to find out what happens next because this story is just so wonderfully fantastic and just so interesting! :D please update if you can c:
bulletproofbanjo chapter 29 . 3/9/2016
I definitely thought Jessica and Ashley were dead (I've seen Harpers Island). Love this story!