Reviews for Arrhythmia
RaynerLudwik chapter 41 . 7/5
hey there,
love your story and intake of Aubrey and Chloe's relationship, how Aubrey had to realise that their friendship was more than she thought and Chloe's feelings for her were more. I really hope you keep going with this story it would be really awesome to see how you continue this story and their relationship and also the mystery in the island. By the way, it's cool that you added a mystery for Aubrey and Beca to solve so they can get along, even if for just a bit.

keep writing and never give up cos you're awesome...
R.L.
3atla chapter 41 . 7/5
Oh my gosh. I totally just read this entire thing today and you are perhaps the best writer I've come across on the Internet. This story is so aca-awesome :) I love your characterization a so, so much. Each character has so much more depth than they did even in the movie, but especially more than any other fanfiction. You're the only one who's made Aubrey herself but likable, and I love her and Chloe's interactions. I loved the scene where Bree finally said "I love you"-and not just for the sex. The buildup was so perfect-everything was perfect. I can't get over any of it. I also really love the mystery/romance mix-it's amazing. I can't wait to find out what's going on with Dr. Mitchell and Tyler and the Unknown Caller and all that! I eagerly anticipate the next installment!
bechloe chapter 41 . 7/4
love this fic, your characterisation is spot-on. I laughed out loud :)
Meeko01 chapter 33 . 7/1
This story is amazing and I LOVE Mitchsen interactions! Beca worriying for Aubrey and trying to calm her was great, and Aubrey's reaction was spot on! I'm dying to see Aubrey being protective and/or possesive of Beca in a near future, that would be the end of me (even more if Chloe witness the scene). Gotta love all the Chaubrey moments, too. Aside from shipping stuff, I really enjoy all the mystery and suspense you put us throught. Thank you so much for writting this pitch perfect masterpiece!
poeticalramblings89 chapter 41 . 6/30
I just read all of this in one fell swoop. It's so deliciously angsty and heartbreaking. Yet you have these amazing lighthearted moments woven in seamlessly. I've felt such a spectrum of emotion reading this. I love how you write Aubrey. I've found myself identifying a lot with how she feels and reacts to things. I don't have a full theory about the mysterious calls and things happening on the island, but I feel like Dr. Mitchell is in on it. He seems like a jerk. Anyways, I hope you update soon! This story is wonderful and I'm completely hooked. (if not, that's okay! I can be patient!)
You said there was gonna be Bechloe in chapter 42. I'm waiting.
boop chapter 1 . 6/19
AHHH please bring more updates! Love love LOVE this fic and the way you develop these wonderful characters. Great job! Hats off to you
I cant believe i just read all 41 chapters in one sitting- haha yeah i am THAT addicted to this book! Geez i really wonder what the Bellas have in mind on getting back at Luke, plus i really hope to see Nikki again! I really really wanna know whats going on in that overly-suspicious-and-mysterious island. Oh and please tell me Aubrey's gonna play the grand piano in the Inn one day (something abt Chloe and Maggie stating what nice long hands she have) Cant wait for the update ! Probably one of the best fanfics ive read in awhile (got me back into my reading addictions!) :)
esuedros chapter 41 . 6/10
Its like, theres the creepy stuff and the silly stuff. I like that its in the middle, and the characters can fool around but also theres the other more serios plot going on that pushes everything forward.
Hope everythings well with you, and thank you for the update
Guest I Guess chapter 41 . 6/7
Are you one of those authors who completely change the storyline, as soon as someone gets their theory right? Please don't. Because my theories are always 98.7% on point. Also my new theory says that Jesse is not involved at all, and neither are any of the other Bella's. I'm pretty sure it's Luke though.
ghost chapter 1 . 6/7
Can i just ask cos im very confused at the moment, who's supposed to be getting together? Chloe and Aubrey? Beca and Chloe? or Beca and Aubrey?
Elgin chapter 41 . 6/4
this story is amazing! Threesome flashbacks? I wouldn't object to that. Lol
Ahhhhhhhh I need bechloe, and less this Aubrey and Chloe! This is a brilliant story but this story said it was going to be about bechloe so plz bechloe!
knickknack chapter 41 . 6/3
Ahhhhh! Cannot get enough of this, I commend you for making the persona of Chloe so friggin accurate/realistic, it's a breath of fresh air. You add so much depth to her and to Aubrey, it's really great! I love the chaubrey interaction so much- especially at this point in the story! I can't wait for more!
Cle de sol chapter 41 . 6/1
I don't usually read work in progress because I have an issue with them (too many good stories left unfinished that broked my heart). But with so little good fanfiction including Aubrey, I decided to give your story a try. I'm SO glad I did!

Your story is amazing! I wish I was as good with words as you are so I could leave you an awsome review (sadly I can't write to save my life). I love all the details, all the intrigues and all the romance you put in there. Your Aubrey is very realistic, in character and so lovable; I seems to have a love/hate relationship with Beca (okay I must admit I fucking love her most of the time, especially when she interacts with Aubrey); and I'm beginning to doubt my sanity because I'm pretty sure I'm in love with your fictionnal Chloe (in my opinion, she's extremely well written). Got to love them interacting togheter even more! (Those Chaubrey's moments are gonna be the end of me if the Mitchsen doesn't kill me first)!

Also, good job on you OCs! Thank you for taking the time to write this incredeble piece!