Reviews for Three Days
dinotopian chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Thank you!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Beautiful emotional story. Poor Edward still alone...
trekgeezer chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Good story. First Carlisle and Esme I've read. Nicely done.
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Loved it. Enjoyed the AH version of how Carlisle found Esme!
77Steph chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Really beautiful love story. It would be fun to read an expanded fic, or the story of each of the couples.
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
"Just… laughing at myself," I say honestly.

"A rare gift," he grins. "Not many people would know themselves well enough to do that."

I love line so much!
IdPattThat chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Lovely. Thanks for sharing.
insanemum chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Wow - that was a rollercoaster ride and a half!
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great story! You did a good job keeping itvtruecto canon and to the feelings of loss in the song.
Thanks for sharing it.
Jen
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Hey!
I loved your story, it was really good. What I really liked in it how you managed to put the parts of the well-known story in a completely different environment.
I also liked the whole Cullen family thing, how Carlisle, Edward, Emmett and Alice were relatives and how you even managed to put Rosalie and Jasper in the story.
And don't even let me start on the Carlisle-Esme part, they were really sweet together. I loved how Carlisle gave up his kidney for her even if he has only met her once.
The whole story was really good, well-written and I liked how you adapted to their environment and wrote the medical background well.
Your writing style is really good and I haven't noticed a lot of grammar mistakes (although I'm not a native speaker so I'm not the best to point it out).
I hope I can read more stories like this. I usually don't read a lot of 'all human' Twlight fanfics as Twilight is about vampires and supernatural for a reason, but I would read millions of stories like this :)
Keep up the good work!