Reviews for Unnoticed
sharpbeverley chapter 13 . 1/8
Are there going to be anymore chapters? Brilliant story by the way
RubyHair chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Jim needs something, just one important thing that will show him what an amazing thing life is and his just as much as anyones.
RubyHair chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
FYI: it's engineering not engendering, but that is a very funny typo. LOL!

Jim is going to need to do the unmanly thing and accept help. OMG!
retainerz chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Love the realistic details of Jim's eating disorder... I know how its like and you described it perfectly!
Summer of '69 chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
It wasn't bad. Poor Bones having to deal with the fact Jim's already too thin and starving himself. People actually die from eating disorders.
commandoclowns chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
This is making me really sad, I love it.
foxeeflame chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Still loved it! Really deep anst! Please continue!
Complicated-little-Jellie chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
didn't suck :D
Aneeta Potter chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
This is a very unique seeming story. Please update soon.
Beverley Sharp chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Well worth the wait
Beverley Sharp chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Did he die in the bathroom then?
RubyHair chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Guilt is the most destructive of emotions.
RubyHair chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
I just finished with the story up to now. Aside from the typos (that can sometimes completely change the meaning of a sentence), this is a good story. It was 'page turning' good, which is why I didn't review each chapter.

Any fics that I've read that have dealt with Kirk having any issues with food resulting from Tarsus IV have him over eating. Probably because Shatner got so large as he aged.

I don't know which would be the result. I would imagine it would have to do a lot with the circumstances and the character of the individual.
Sapere chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Wow! Looking forward to the next part. Interesting you are exploring the consequences of tarsus.
I'm surprised bones isn't trying to find out *why* jim is anorexic.
becca579 chapter 8 . 3/9/2013