Reviews for Angels and Nightcrawlers
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
firts time with this couple... i love it
Dakatmew chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh my Gods, this is the single most adorable fanfiction in the history of the world. This is so beautiful I think I'm about to cry.
Bela chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is gold
noxlumen chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Ok, I have added this story to my favorites. Yes, I am a bit of a brat, because I did read on your profile that you don't like those because they give you no fee back, but i am also nice enough to also leave a review.

I love the pair. That was way hot. And the bit of angst was very IC for Kurt.

I am not so in love with the super fluffy happy tone of the ending, but I do tend to like a bit more darkness to my fanfic reads, so if that's an aspect of your style i can let that slide.

And the smex was very hot, that is for having any super dirty kinks, but that's more personal preference then you lacking as a writer.

So please write more on this pair. It will make me squee and leave more feed back.
Akimi Youngblood chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
So hot and sweet at the same time! I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Type your review here...
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves
Maejirase chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
**chuckles** This was splendid! My heart literally ached in the beginning with Kurt's self loathing. I just wanted to go and hug him. (He happens to be one of my favorite X-men). I also loved how this story developed too, it wasn't too fast, but not dreadfully slow. It was a happy medium.
Also, loved that you had use for Kurt's tail. It's one thing that I would die to have myself.:3
All in all, this was cute and adorable and lovable, with just a tint pity. Keep it up