Reviews for Escape
TheOniRPRaito chapter 1 . 1/20
This is really Freaking great!
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You cant tell me what I'm supposed to do! I love this story and I'm reviewing it! I DO WHAT I WANT BIOTCH!
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Blatantly saying "Don't review" ruined the end for me but if you're going to put something online in clear access of the public, do it with pride. It felt like a drabble. There were many ideas mixed in together, yet unexplored. Zoro imagining kissing/fucking his crewmates was actually really hot. If you think that wanting to try to write something dark is wrong or against human nature, it really isn't. It's perfectly natural to try to indulge in fantasies in a rather nonviolent yet perverse as like on the internet. People are going to read your words yet not see you as some monster writing to hurt.

Maybe this all has nothing to do with your reason for the negativity you surround your fic in. I'm sure you made some MihawkZoro fans happy, including me. Please have fun writing and explore without telling yourself you have to stop from day one.
Monkey D. Writer chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
dude, you have just crushed my imagination when you said about franky fucking zoro
Wow chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I actually really liked this...
gaarablack chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
That was dark. I like it though.
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
HA! I'm reviewing! I like this story, I may sound mean, but i like rape fics, they're very intriguing to read (and write, muhahahaha) I think you should write more like this. Anyway, poor Zoro though, mostly it's Sanji who gets raped, and know him, his poor perfect arse...
Maejirase chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Aww, Zoro! TT Noos! Keep fighting him! Eventually it'll end, and you can go back to the crew and Luffy :3