Reviews for Bathhouse Love
So hot!
yukoko chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
impaling not impaleing
medusahair324 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I truly enjoyed this two-shot, keep writing I will continue to read your work. I hope you entertain the idea of writing another Ranma 1/2:Ranma/Ryoga. That would just make my day I will now proceed to favorite and follow you.
wow chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
make one with ranma as a girl, and one where ranma sucks p-chan off please!
MysteriousLemonLover chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Wow this is one of the few times I'm glad I was actually wrong. The only thing I would say I'm sad about is that you made me hate Akane a little bit more than I already didn't, but I thoroughly loved the slap she would have never gotten in the real manga or anime. (Thumbs up on that one.) Honestly you have superseded my expectations and I can't wait to take a crack at some of your other stories. My last comment about your about your three shoting this I would say all depends on the extra guy.

Thanks again for this interesting tale it was a good start after a long hiatus.
MysteriousLemonLover chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Pretty steamy for a first chapter. o.o" I currently have the ability to move onto the next chapter, but I going to make a guess right now and say the next one is a wrap up.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
loves
That guy chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I hate yaoi that means I don't suck
tuatara chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I don't get the point of writing a story with these characters when it completely misunderstands every last one of them. You might as well pick characters at random to write about for as much difference as it would make. There are several great Ranma/Ryoga romances out there, including more than one primarily yaoi story, but I'm sorry to say this is not one of them.