Reviews for One Long Call
subterra2000 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
loved it! btw, where can i buy a ryuji dildo?
Rhaps0dy chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
THIS IS REALLY HOT AND SWEET! GREAT JOB! YOUR WRITING REALLY SHOWS THE EMOTIONS CLEARLY! AND THE IMAGERY!
Everythinganime14 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Ohhh, that ending was so cute!
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Niiiice ;)
Emikolve1617 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
If you listen to Super psycho love by Simon Curtis while reading it makes the story more interesting! p
Inukyou chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
You did a wonderful job. And I loved the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was sooo hot. Ohmigahhd. 3
Kaoru-chan97 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow. That was. . . Hot. Like really, really, hot. I think you did an amazing job, and I thought the ending was a nice twist
shinji ikari chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
dafuq am i reading
YusukesLover chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I really like this story. Maybe it's because I can't dirty talk at all, but I get really good ideas from this story! Anyway, I love this pairing and I hope you'll keep writing. One thing though, the ending is hard to believe. I don't think the Academy would be nice enough to let two lovers go at it when on a mission. It would have been more believable (if not more fun) to end the story with the two coming down from their high and wishing to see each other even more.
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
You're a tease. I mean, don't get me wrong, this was hot and awesome, but I'd have loved to know what all Bon planned to do with the real Rin with him (I mean sex wise, not if he'd actually fuck him or not). But still, this was hot and awesome, thanks for writing it.
Chibi123Poof chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow! That...was...HOT!
Ms.LemonLime chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Nice. - . -
PrincessxThexRipper chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
... That was the most amazing thing I have ever read.
MrItachi8myramen chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
O/O That was amazing. I usually don't like PWP but this one is really good. Awesome at painting the picture. Please write more like this (if you ever do again)