Reviews for Bound Only In The Mind
tenner chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I enjoyed the story for what I feel it was, a happy little romp with my OTP. Thanks for taking me away from my cares ad troubles for a while and I hope you do a second part.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
What's the video called?
Darkdog1567 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I liked it! I was concerned a bit by the fact that the doctor wasn't quite himself but it did make sense if it was a created fantasy. I wanted to know which doctor it was. I pictured it as nine personally. Good job!
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wow (a steamy wow)
Tolly chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
awesome! the end was really suprising!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
More texts like this! I's really love to hear some more... Just loved this!
Tiff chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
AHAHAHA THIS IS FANTASTIC. I love the twist in the end. It's a great piece overall.
KESwriter chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I thought the story was interesting when I read it a while ago and I was curious to see if you had added more because it seemed like you had a few ideas. You do not have to apologize to anyone for what you have written. I haven't read any of your other stories as I don't know much about subjects. So I really can't tell whether this is your best or worst story. Your grammar is fine. The tone fits theme you set for the story. It has a plot.
I believe that every time we write, we get better. It may not seem like it and the next one may be worse than something we have written in the past, but it is still a step forward. Treasure every story for what it has taught you and keep writing. You have many ideas, so keep at it!
tenner chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Woo! This was good, imaginative a HOT!
fantomfaire chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Ok, I don't normally read Dr. Who or Torchwood but your summary had me intriguied and I have to say that you did not disappoint. I loved that it was all a game! Great job - can't wait to read more!