Reviews for Panthera
kamonwan9952 chapter 9 . 6/1
Ohgod so glad Katherine found her mate, tho still sad about the kat/bella thing lols, they were so cute together ahah. but ayy things are moving and damn this story is great
kamonwan9952 chapter 3 . 6/1
NO.. No ohgod u made me fall I love with the kat/bella pairing ohgosh they're so darned adorable! The purring in the public/grocery store is totally *hearteyes*
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 6/1
awwe ahah cute ending on this chapter! Damn this is looking hellla good! and the OC's are very interesting
lsutigers chapter 21 . 5/31
please continue please
Ahyah chapter 21 . 3/7
An enjoyable read.
DarkPoetess chapter 21 . 1/25
So I loved this story, loved the original characters, plot only problem with this was a unresolved issues that I feel the characters would have addressed... If there is a murdering group out there collecting shifters to fight to the death... I think that te group wouldn't allow that to continue without trying to rescue at least some of the shifters. and the La Push shifter especially would take an issue with having vampires mass murder gther shifters and keep them as slaves. So is there any chance at a sequel to resolve that?
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 21 . 1/5
The last ~5 chapters were not my favorite, but I really enjoyed the characters.
anti social geek chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
This story is great
FireRebel chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Bwahaha reading my old reviews...just ridiculous. Anyways hopefully I won't look back and laugh at this review. Either way. I'm probably gonna review every few chapters just so when I come back to Reread this awesome story I can review again. So wow powerful opening. I liked how you introduced each character and the whole "werecats".
Rocker Meow chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
I LOVE the idea of werecats! Wonder if someone would write a story that adds weretigers into the mix! :D That would be sweet :3.
AwesomelyInAwe chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
Sorry I haven't reviewed before, I've been too hooked on your story to stop until...Until you said you were a Rizzles fan. Like, man, can you be any more awesome?! This story is beyond addicting and fabulous, especially the way you really know how to portray the characters, include ridiculously amazing details and depth, and be a really all-around talented author. Never been this hooked on a story before, can't wait to read more. With that said, gotta go finish more chapters! I'll review again. Thanks.
oneeyereader chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
Never trust Edward he hasgone bad in many stories.
oneeyereader chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
Nothing like a nice fresh Deer.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Draged me into the and Bella and her pride can change on any wrote that they can change only on a full is not a werecat .She is a can change at really should read the facts on shapeshifters and were animals if your gonna write about them.
Panther chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Finally a story that is not dont stop now keep and happy birthday.
390 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »