Reviews for Panthera
andrewpine chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
Seems like a good time for the pack to take care of Eddie while he is out hunting by himself. seems rather arrogant on the packs part to not even wanting to talk with the girls especially since one of them is Bella which they would find out if they weren't acting like assholes. I have a feeling the pack and the pride will be meeting some time to see Jake's reaction when that does happen.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
I wonder what kind of dynamic there will be between the pack and the coven since i don't think Bella will want to leave the pack and she shouldn' 't wait to hear the story about Jasper's mate obviously she was a human drinker that was guilted into becoming a skunk eater by Carlisle.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
That was just not fair what happened to Kat,even though i enjoy a good Bella/Alice she should not have been Leahed after they had both found their love together.
Cannot wait for fairy boy major fit he will be having once he finds out that his pet is connected to his ''sister' for eternity.
curious,are Alice and Jasper still together or did she dump him and the coven run him off?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
So she isn't Kat's imprint? what is she then?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
That was not what i was expecting at all.i cannot wait to see how this story unfolds. how will she be reconnected with Alice? with her being a shifter how will a relationship work between a vampire and whichever cat ( a Snow leopard i guess) she will shift into?
kamonwan9952 chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
Ohgod so glad Katherine found her mate, tho still sad about the kat/bella thing lols, they were so cute together ahah. but ayy things are moving and damn this story is great
kamonwan9952 chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
NO.. No ohgod u made me fall I love with the kat/bella pairing ohgosh they're so darned adorable! The purring in the public/grocery store is totally *hearteyes*
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
awwe ahah cute ending on this chapter! Damn this is looking hellla good! and the OC's are very interesting
lsutigers chapter 21 . 5/31/2016
please continue please
Ahyah chapter 21 . 3/7/2016
An enjoyable read.
DarkPoetess chapter 21 . 1/25/2016
So I loved this story, loved the original characters, plot only problem with this was a unresolved issues that I feel the characters would have addressed... If there is a murdering group out there collecting shifters to fight to the death... I think that te group wouldn't allow that to continue without trying to rescue at least some of the shifters. and the La Push shifter especially would take an issue with having vampires mass murder gther shifters and keep them as slaves. So is there any chance at a sequel to resolve that?
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 21 . 1/5/2016
The last ~5 chapters were not my favorite, but I really enjoyed the characters.
thegayestpersonever2 chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
This story is great
FireRebel chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Bwahaha reading my old reviews...just ridiculous. Anyways hopefully I won't look back and laugh at this review. Either way. I'm probably gonna review every few chapters just so when I come back to Reread this awesome story I can review again. So wow powerful opening. I liked how you introduced each character and the whole "werecats".
Rocker Meow chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
I LOVE the idea of werecats! Wonder if someone would write a story that adds weretigers into the mix! :D That would be sweet :3.
395 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »