Reviews for Panthera
oneeyereader chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Hey don' t we get any internet cookies for reading this?Also where is Bree in this story?And could you have her survive this time.
oneeyereader chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
Rikki has a temper.
2takuya chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Oh my gosh every time I read this chapter I just get all excited reading the My Drunk Kitchen reference. (3rd time reading through!)
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
I like the part where she rips off Edwards arm. Made my day.
milagglad chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Escribe uno sobre Alice y Bella - Khate y leah
Jade chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
I think you should write some one-shots with bella and kat :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
Can you write one where Bella is the main character and the hero? This one is currently all about Kat saving the day. She really took over the story by the end which I didn't really enjoy.
Midnight6Ecstasy6Assassin6 chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
I am still a Bellice fan but will also be interested in Leah and Kat.
Mega Absol chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
So does this mean your not going to update the story itself because I was all into it.
cerberus321 chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
cool loved this story
Paramaniac chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
Why not write a sequel. Maybe a problem involving the Volturi or something.
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
This story was frickin awesome! Great job with it :)
angelfire46 chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
Great story will be sure to read other stories by you
FireRebel chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
Perfect! What a beautiful ending to a wonder story. This review is short because autocorrect spites me and I haven't typed three words correctly consecutively. Argh! Amazing story surprisingly loved OC even though sometimes they get annoying I loved this one. So so much when I write I'll have to struggle not to steal your ideas. Granted if I actually do type up a story that would be a miracle. Anyways love love love. And any extra is mentioned in my previous review.
FireRebel chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Okay resting point here but I'll take a minute to review. Wow. I love this story. No I'm not always comfortable with same sex pairings and especially less when people are so accepting of it cause that's not always what happens blah blah personal moving on but I really like this story. Yes the pride part is funny and I love the different shifter and back story and I really do like Kat/Leah. Werewolf was quick but it will either tie in or there wasn't enough time hm anyways but overall I do enjoy it a lot. I like the way you described things and went about it. Can't wait to read more. Wish I didn't have work and chores to do.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »