Reviews for Panthera
FireRebel chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Okay resting point here but I'll take a minute to review. Wow. I love this story. No I'm not always comfortable with same sex pairings and especially less when people are so accepting of it cause that's not always what happens blah blah personal moving on but I really like this story. Yes the pride part is funny and I love the different shifter and back story and I really do like Kat/Leah. Werewolf was quick but it will either tie in or there wasn't enough time hm anyways but overall I do enjoy it a lot. I like the way you described things and went about it. Can't wait to read more. Wish I didn't have work and chores to do.
DrawnToTheNight chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
Fabulous story, great read.
Loved how you didn't rush into the relationships even if they imprinted!
And a very nice ending

Keep writing

DrawnToTheNight
biological.experiment chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
Bravo. Have to admit tho, I was rooting for Kat the whole time, instead of Bellice, due to my love of snow leopards.
Stalker69 chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
dun dun dun :)
FabPezBerry78 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
lol i love Kat/Bella :)
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Awesome i love very much :)
uncg4ever chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
this story...so much love. very well done.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
:)(: Rikki, Kat, and Danni-I already like, or love, each one of them. Amazing first chapter. Altered stories on the Laurent saving situation are some of my favorites. I like that pride joke Danni threw out there, clever.
NamuNamu chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
This is really cute! I enjoyed the story, and loved your cat-shifter pride. However, I was a little disappointed not to see Charlie find out about all the supernatural stuff. Guess that's what sequels are for. : P
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »