Reviews for Panthera
StarNova69 chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
My absolute favourite line I have read probably ever "oh honey, that's sweet, but half the blood is already on the floor." I can so picture Alice saying that and it make me laugh so hard thank you and please please update soon, Thanks for such an awsome story.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Oh great, yet more characters!

God, when are you going to focus on Bellice!
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
love those two together keep going
Narulover44 chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
great chapter i cant wait 2 c wat happens nxt :)
StarNova69 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I am so glad I decided to read this story its such a nice twist to the whole bella being a shifter and you do it so well This is rapidly becoming one of my favourite bellice stories thank you for writing and posting this.
inquisitivepenguin chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
Oh yeah Bro that update was rad to the power of ten! Thank you for updating again, I really missed this storyline!
the-poetry-of-ink chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Was that a Hannah Harto, my drunk kitchen reference? 3
Dumb Katt chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
awwww! cute :3
accountkiller1001 chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Fantastic update and bonus chapter. This story is amazing, I love all your characters but a strong Bella is wonderful. Kat' s story was dad and really made me feel for her. I really want her to tear apart her trainer. Your Jacob is so much better than any other one I've read. Alice and Bella's relationship is so real with Bella needing time to adjust but I love all their time together. Romantic and sizzling. Thanks for writing this outstanding story!
lynettecullen chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
I'm expecting Bella and Alice to bulldoze ahead before the trouble comes.
Rain Addict CM chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
So sweet! And hey I controlled my urge to threaten to go misery on your ass if you didn't update faster! I was good! But seriously that was a good update :)
ShadowCub chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Thanks for the update! I was waiting for Leah to rip Skylar a new one myself!
I'd like to see some fluff, I love fluff before the fur starts to fly.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Sweet ending there I love it.
tlc125 chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Awww, so sweet. They hunted together. It really was a cute scene.
So telling you to hurry got you to produce this chapter?
Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
It was a very well written chapter. Thank you.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »