Reviews for Sam's Promise
jojospn chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
awww so cute! Love the brotherly moments! Excellent work!
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Excellent tag. So glad to see you back.
Thanks very much for sharing.
TG
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Sam deserves to get a little revenge for Dean's death at the teeth of the hellhounds at the end of season 3.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was simply beautiful. You did an amazing job capturing the feelings the Sam was trying to convey to Dean. I also think Sam felt relieved that he was finally able to do something for Dean he had never thought he could and that was to save his brother from a hell hound. Sam has always felt like he's never measured up, his whole life and more so in recent years, well since s4 and 5. Maybe he'll finally get the chance to make it up to Dean. This was such a good piece. I loved it!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
loved it thanks keep up the great work
twohisglory2002 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh my, I absolutely loved this story. It is so nice to read a story about them being brothers again, the way they used to be. I could picture all of this happening as I was reading. I loved this story & it is going on my favorites list. Can't wait to read whatever it is you have in the percolater next. Great story & Thanks so much for sharing.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was a great story and I loved the fact that Sam made a promise that he never told Dean and he was able to follow up with the promise he even forgot about.

I liked Dean saying that Sam promised to wash and wax the Impala (hehe)
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I loved this story and tag to the episode. It was awesome!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Loved it!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I'm so glad you brought this together, cuz Hellhounds have to be particular nightmares for them both. And I love how the show has taken this turn...
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This story was great. Thank you.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
You can write tags anytime! Love the brotherly interaction. I really crave it. Well done!
deangirl27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Like this but loved spn more and why it took you so long ? Spn is the best show and you need to more. The new was awesome and loved it. S8is really great and yes dean is really hotttt. Damn that lucky gitl. Anyway love sam but love dean more :)
DearHart chapter 1 . 2/15/2013