Reviews for Queen of the Nile
saint21 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
It's a shame you decided to discontinue this story I find it really interesting...
Brian1972 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Pity that the story stops here.
titpuce86 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
To say the truth, I began to read this story because I was bored and didn't found any more appealing summaries. But I absolutely don't regret it! This is a marvelous beginning and I am very much looking forward to the next chapters. Here's to hoping Uni released your muse...
Nashakell chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
You really should update ,the story really brings you into it and leave you wanting more.
gaul1 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Good chapter, byes
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
I really like this story a lot. Can you please write some more chapters?
arturus chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
It's not too often that we see a Hermione HP/SG1 crossover.
Nargus chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Wo0t! It is refreshing to see someone else but Harry travel the universe for once! :D Looks promising so far.
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I really like this. Please make this a long story.
Regin chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Quetzalcoatls chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
FANTASTIC! this is great! update soon!
alichi chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Great fic even if the setting was a slight letdown. I was hoping to find a fic where Hermione build a spacefaring civilization, would have been interesting to see how you would have interpreted Hermiones character and how you would have channeled that into a society.

Still, looking forward to finding out where you will take this.
Philodice chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Cute. I like Goddess Hermione.
Bear Templar chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Intresting,

If isis is the goddess of magic, assuming that she is accurate to the legend, does that mean she is a goa'uld scientist.
arturus chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Very very nice chapter. I love a good HP crossover and this one is shaping up to be a really good one.