Reviews for Without You
Schykes chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
The last one is my favorite. It's really sweet :') hey, why don't you bring Stephanie back? You know, adding the drama :) keep it up!
DeniseDEMD chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Come on people read this!

Great chapter! So sad but I'm glad the boys can be strong for Carlos and James!
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
:( this was so sad, especially at the end! And dont worry! i'm back xD haha i loved this chapter! :3 cant wait for the next one!
DeniseDEMD chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Aww this was so sad- first moving out then watching videos! Can't wait for more
JendallAddict chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
This is so sad omfg! Poor them :(( please update moooreee
DeniseDEMD chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Loved it- sad but they all need to start over so this will work great! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
okay this one didnt make me cry, but it was still sad! :( lol and if Allie's dead whats stephanie gunna do :O
DeniseDEMD chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Aww this was cute! Poor babies learning to say mom. Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
DeniseDEMD chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Thank you for making me cry...great chapter!
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
i started crying, i still am crying :'''( this is soooo sad! Its gunna be hard to read this story through the blurriness of tears :(
henderson1993 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
tears,oh my god that was to sad. I really cant believe she has gone, my poor boys heartache, and the babies so sad. :(
AkireAlev chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
This made me cry it's so sad I still can't get over the fact that she died Por quee ! Please update soon
DeniseDEMD chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Such a sad chapter...hope no one does anything to crazy to try and get to see Allie again. I LOVE chocolate too, I'd die without it!
Star197 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I felt like crying, it was so sad!
AkireAlev chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Nooooo why why why! This is so sad D:

Please update :)
Ps I like chocolate also :)