Reviews for Swooped by the Cloud
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
Thats smooth of hibari.
Kairi Asakura chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Uh.. wow... THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIFT A GIRL COULD HAVE ON VALENTINE'S DAY! Hibari really knows how to woo someone!
jinmin chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
oh my I love what hibari did it was funny oh my
dolente chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
GIVE. ME. MOARRR.
ReginaDC21 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Aww, this story was really cute!

How Hibari swooned Chrome, I suddenly had the song "Smooth Criminal" pop in my head.
RiverWing21287 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Kyahahahaha Oh God this is hilarious. XD
Drika-Veras chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMG! kkkkkkkkkkk' xD
Hibari is amazing, but I can't imagine this scene (alright, I'm jealous of Chrome, but with this who would'nt?)
You have a great fanfic ;]
suicide1040 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Can you update Our Baby Moments.! Oh and nice story
akita chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Awsoooooooome! Write more! This was funny. I like how they tried to show off eachother to chrome
VariaGuardians27 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love the ending it's so Hibari-ish
jp0022 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was... AWESOME! I simply loved it! When the Hibird's came i almost thought that when u said swooped u meant it literally... In one word... awesome. :D
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
X( uggghhh as much as i love 1896 i still want to see more fighting over chrome! ah! i turning sadistic! lol what if takashi came along too? since its one of the top pairings?
KawaiiNekoNami chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Ah poor Byaku-chan and Muku-chan. XD Hmm... this kinda inspired me into writing another 10096 fic... :) Well, but I'll wish that maybe you can continued this story, like how each of them nearly get a chance but in the end, Hibari still won (Lol, it's the first time I decided to let HIbari had Chrome all the way *smirk* Sorry, Muku-chan XD)
Empress Faith chapter 1 . 2/16/2013