Reviews for Dance Around Me
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/17
I like your pick of destination, but did they have music for their dancing? Otherwise it seems a little awkward and out of the blue.
naminethewitch chapter 1 . 5/19
A good story all together but as a native german I must correct the sentence:
"Ich werde für Ihre sichere Rückkehr, mein Freund wartet"
I doesn't make sense. I guess you wanted to say:
"I'm waiting for your safe return, my friend."
If so I would be better to say:
"Ich warte auf Ihre sichere Rückkehr, mein Freund."
Or less formal:
"Ich warte auf deine sichere Rückkehr, mein Freund."
But I really liked the story :)
intears chapter 1 . 5/11
oh... oh my... where did these tears come from?
so, so, so, beautiful
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 2/28
Its really funny: first time I saw that possible Yashiro and Kuroh connection I had thought: 'But Yashiro's young...and Kuroh's an old man...' and now its the exact opposite. -_-'
Shadow Hunt chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I read halfway through it and then stopped. The writing isn't bad I guess, but I felt like something was definitely off about how you were getting your ideas across. Or maybe it was the flow, who knows.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I want it to continue, I wanna I wanna I WANNA!
yui124 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Your writing is so beutiful TTTT I think I've read this one befor and I had so much fun reading it again right now! It was great that you didn't end it too fast but also didn't drag it to the poit it would have been boring (it's a good think, really! It soundes bad to me somehow ).
Thank you so much!
christ chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
lovely plot...sweet dreamy stry ...i am loving it...keep up the good uuuuu...
XxlighterxX chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
İ just found that sorry :/ but i fall in love already ;)
halfbloodmaruders chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh my gosh, amazing!
fanfictionwritter2013 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was truly sweet. You captured all their personalities well! the only thing I can nitpick about is that you made Shiro a female with the addition of "te" after "silveret". Haha
But this was a wonderful read!
Animecookie13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
OMG THat was wonderful!
Darkspider chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I'll be almost...the idea of the Gold King harbouring feelings for the Silver King is very, very interesting. Mwahaha. True, Kuroh speaks of his late master way too much and in a way, Shiro must be upset.

I just started watching K recently so it'll probably take a while for me to understand everything. Lol. Awesome fic!
Shidou chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awwwwww! this fluff is too cute and adorable! one of my fav!
i really like the setting of lieutenant x Adolf in the past but didn't affect the present...
it is super sweet for the daikaku x adolf ending! *sob*
the ending of the story is not that's actually pretty good! so sweet!
and oh how exited i am for kuroh and isana's future X3