Reviews for The Maelstrom and the Infernal Temptress
myulander chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
great job
Kuroi yuki no ryu chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
while this is a exellent story . you should make a full story version of this . such potential plot should make a good story for you especially no one writes a long story on this section
Axil 2.0 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Type your review here...
fireboltdx chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Thats it im done. Favorite story ever for this crossing. It blew my mind. This story gets 11/10. Thats the scale for how amazing this was. Hope you can make another for this pair. Later
senju101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Planning on making one with Naruto and Claudette?
fikri.d.igniel chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Funny and hot.. Wkwkwk..
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Still good as ever. :-D You going to go for a NarutoxAlleyne pairing or him and her apprentice?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
supert history
Randy chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awesome story man, still looking forward to those lactation lemons though.
DarkChild316 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Hello Raptor, just wanted to let you know that I've been reading your stories for a long time and I must say out of all the writers on this site you have really become my personal favorite.
Your stories are so good they just keep me coming back for more. Although I would like to ask when are we going to see your Just like the Folks series, I think it would be a great idea to pair Naruto up with girls like his mother Kushina.
Anyway keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more stories in the future.

P.S. I would like to use some of your ideas as a base for writing my own stories if thats okay, shoot me an E-Mail to tell me what you think.
Argorok chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Amazing story. Do you think that you can make a lemon with Naruto and Claudette Vance. If you do plan on making this lemon let me know.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
lolz cute,sweet and funny
TYZO300 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Yea! Can't wait till next month
shadowbird852 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great work as always, though I would have prefered if you give a little more setting to the story instead of just "The Swamp Witch died so Airi went travelling, went to suck Naruto's soul and ended up having sex with him."
You should put a setting like in your NarutoxCattleya story. I also would have liked some more face sitting, maybe a surprise one like in your NarutoxMelpha. Perhaps you could also have the women grind their ass into Naruto's member.
bankai777 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
i wonder just how lucky naruto truly is to have airi in his life.