Reviews for Wanna' bet?!
Zabby Perno chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I love all your fanfics that I've read. I love them, love them, love them, and I LOVE THEM!
Lunar Ember chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
okay. hands down this is one of THE best waffs i've ever read in the longest time! you managed to build up the story quite nicely by using light words and descriptions that are simple and direct to the point, while still evoking strong emotions as you reached your story's closing - and might i add that it was one heck of a closing.

great story. and really great writing.
saviek chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
thats cute i like its its about time they kiss haha Ranma and Akane are the cutest couple in the world.
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Whoo...such courage! I never would've thought that Ranma would've just come out like that. I thought that the King of Hearts was a nice touch. Pretty story, very mushy, but that's all a girl needs. -
Gundum M chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
that was cute.
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Hehehe, oh my. Fu fu fu! Damn! I'm turning into Mutsumi! No! Don't! *Hits head* Must. . . Not. . . Start. . . Enjoying. . . Watermelon . . . Whew. Okay, I'm better. VERY cute! I can just imagine Ranma after he flipped his King of Hearts and was a littlle cautios to look up at her. . . *Dreamy sigh*
RedRoseGrave chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
love it
WiNd chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
aww...that was so sweet! loved it! keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Very creative!

A good story!
Wolf chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Another master piece... thank you I hope to read more of your work again...
Wolf
cherryopsicle chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
WAH!ICAN'T BELIEVE I JUST FINISHED READING YOUR LAST FANFIC! *sniff* Would you please write more as soon as possible? Please? Weeth chibi Wanma on tup? (sorry 'bout that just that my fingers just couldnt stop typing _~')You're one great writer!
Myung chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Aw man! Your fanfics are always so... so... beautiful! I love them! And it'll be all your fault if i don't wake up tomorrow for school! I just couldn't stop reading every fic you've wrote, and it's so late i won't wake up on time. ;) But it was worth it :D
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Yay I love it!
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Another great story. You have several great ideas for R & A's first kiss. Very nicely done!
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/25/2003

Aww that was sweet!

Again, you delivered a nicely done one-shot- and yeah, I must compliment you on your brilliat writing! Great grammar, spelling, plot. Nice kiss as always!

If only things like this happened in the series. *shakes head regretablly* but I guess that's what fanfiction is for!

Keep up the awesome work in your fanfiction writing. Best of luck in the future.

Possibly a new loyal reader,

Goku's Daughter