Reviews for Andante
TheseLumps45 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Ohh i can't wait for the training. I see myself in the future reading this chapter and laughing till i'm crying! Update soon
Melissa Rose chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
This story is very well written, I love it! Lol omg! I need to know what happens next! Please update soon.. I can't wait to see how this story progresses.
Manga60123 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
oMY GOD I'M DYing.

That final line: "You will be our Mummy."
Pfffft, it's like a command or a curse or something and Kyouya blanches like "Holy shit what oh god what did I just walk into."

I love this; please continue!
Black water chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Wow... I feel so bad for Kyouya! Please update soon!
Alois-Bipolar-Blonde chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
XD I love the ending and the 'dog" comment. Awesome chapter, please update soon!
thisgirldanielle chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
ACKKK! Cannot wait for the next chapter- Akito and kyouya are adorable together gah
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
LOL. Poor Kyou-chan LOVE YOU KEEP WRITING!
TheseLumps45 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Update soon! I love this story and your writing! So awesome
Hikaru Kaoru plus Haruhi chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I just finished reading both chapters and I love it so far and can't wait for chapter #3. Anyway have a good easter Monday : 0 )
anonymoussssssss chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Okay I was kind of hesitant at first because I don't normally like AUs with this series but the circus concept seemed really interesting so I had to try it and omg this is going to be a really great fic if you keep it up! I really hope you decide to continue with it! I love the idea and your writing style flows very nicely and everyone seems to be very in character! I'm excited to see where you go with this and will definitely be sure to keep reading :)
whostolemyname chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
this is kawaii ;-; lol heehee I want to see what happens next DX
Springbebay chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
A wonderful plot is forming and maybe the story as well. Kyouya and Tamaki are so cool...I want to know when they finally meet. I've followed you for almost a century, eep. You never cease to amaze me, kat :)
xXJunchou12Xx chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Omg I love circus AUs! Finally there's an ouran high school host club one
good for me :D
peach-kun chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
perfect! **thumbs up**
thus is really fascinating :)) continue
imotakubro chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Interesting...beautiful writing from Kyouya's perspective...So Tamaki's a ringleader of Circus Of Smiles and Kyouya's a performer of a beautiful, dark like circus? I like this idea. "Then they merge" am I right? Gone to a radiant start (I hope you continue this!)